🌼🐺🦁 𝕬𝖗𝖈 𝕴𝕴 🦁🐺🌼

Börja om från början

"Leona... I- I-! I wanted to get into this school because I looked up at you! Where has the Leona I admired gone to?!" Jack asks while Faem looks down on the ground as she smiles weakly as she remembers a memory while Leona clicks his tongue for the third or maybe less or more times today, "Don't just shive your dreams onto me... So annoying..."

"I may not have the right to say anything but, I can't stand to look at your right now. Confine yourself to your room and cool your head for a bit!" Riddle told Leona who remembered something but shakes it off, "... What do any of you know? Preaching on and on just like my brother..." Leona asks as Lilia was next to talk.

"Hmph. Men like you are much more suited for that collar than a crown. Listening to a royal lion of the Savannah talk like this is appalling." Lilia says as Leona looks at him confused while Faem widens her eyes knowing where this is going but stopped herself from putting her hand on top of Lilia's mouth, This is important in the plot... I can't ruin it... "... Huh?!" "You appear to be lamenting how you'll never be King due to natural skills and order of birth but... You live slothful if you aren't rewarded, if things don't go according to your expectations you become petty and find fault in your retainers. To become a King as you are... The thought of you becoming a competitor to our Lord Malleus makes me laugh. Even if you are able to defeat him, as long as you hold that rotten grudge in your heart... You will never become a true King!" Lilia finishes telling his words to Leona who stayed silent, though, it wasn't only him who got struck and hurt by his words.

"Ha,ha ha... Ah, you're right. You're precisely right. It's like you said. Hahahaha! I can never become King... No matter how hard I work!" Leona shouts as the air suddenly got colder as the atmosphere got darker making some shiver or some becoming more alert in their surroundings.

Except for one who feels numb...

"What's going on!? All my fur is standing on end!" Grim says as Riddle suddenly grunted slightly, "Leona's magic is increasing rapidly... Grr,I can't keep the seal on-!!!" Riddle grunts as Lilia shake his head sideways in disagreement, "No. This isn't magic at all. This amount of evil, negative energy... He can't be-!" Lilia's eyes then suddenly went wide in realization as Cater also got the signal, "Everyone, get back!" Cater warns as everyone took cover while Leona manages to snap Riddle's collar in hald making some surprised.

And the place and scenery also changes, the sky turned black, the clouds turned brown and dust and sands alike were flying and drifting through the air.

"He blew off Riddle's magic sealing collar?!" Cater points out in disbelief and also slightly impressed at the lion's strength, "I've been loathed since I was born, no place to belong and no future in sight. That will never change, even if I try. This agony, this despair... How could any of you possibly understand!" Leona screams as the sound of ink dripping was then heard and a whirlwind of dust and sand started to surround and covering him.

*Drip*
*Drip*

*Drip*
*Drip*
*Splash*

.

.

.

.

*Drip*
*Drip*
*Drip*
*SPLASH*