🌼🐺🦁 𝕬𝖗𝖈 𝕴𝕴 🦁🐺🌼

( +------------------------------+ )

The Rebel From The Savannah

Episode 2 - 11:
Bothersome Twins!

( +------------------------------+ )

Location:
Hall Of Mirrors

( +------------------------------+ )

[THIRD PERSON POV]

As Ace, Deuce, Cater, Riddle, Grim and Faem enter the Hall Of Mirrors, they navigate themselves in front of a mirror with purple lanterns at the side and stone peacock feathers around it with the logo of Pomefiore at the top.

The six then entered the mirror with bright light surrounding and teleporting them.

( +------------------------------+ )

Location:
Pomefiore Dorm

( +------------------------------+ )

When the light vanished, the six were now in front of a massive stone castle with stone posts with golden apple statues on top of it and golden bars at the middle, Beautiful... Faem thought as they all opened the gate and entered the majestic and gigantic stone castle Dorm.

( +------------------------------+ )

Location:
Pomefiore Dorm • Lounge

( +------------------------------+ )

They then entered the Lounge and some were amazed on how luxurious and majestic this Dorm looks like inside and outside.

"Wow... This looks beautiful..." Faem mumbles out amazed as they look around the Lounge with Grim also doing the same.

"First up. Pomefiore Dorm. I've marked third year Rook Hunt in my "Cater Check". His trademarks are his blonde bob and hat." Cater informs the others as he fished out his phone to just check if he's correct, "Last year, Rook was a stand out player. But, there's something off about him..." Riddle informs them but mumbles the last part when Deuce seemed to see the person who have the same characteristics as the one Cater said, "Ah. Isn't that him sitting over there?" Deuce asks as he pointed to a table which has two purple couches there and everyone turned around to look there.

There sitting on the couch was Vil, Rook and Epel.

"Wow. They look almost shiny..." Ace commented as Faem nodded but then hide behind Cater which made him confused, "I look so ugly compared to them..." the female mumbles and comments to herself as Riddle sweat dropped and patted her back for a bit.

"Non non, little Epel. It is not elegant to put your fingers through the handle when you drink tea." Rook informed Epel while Faem look at the lilac haired male questioningly, "... Who the fuck put their fingers through the fucking handle of a damned tea cup?" Faem asks while Riddle bonked her head making her flinch, "Language!" "Sorry!" the two whisper yelled to each other as Faem rubbed her head.

"Eh... Ah, alright. I'm so sorry." Epel apologizes as he fixed his fingers as Vil sighed through his nose and shake his head sideways lightly, "I am still undecided about the makeup for the tournament. I'm very curious about the new foundation from Felicite Cosmetics." Vil said as Rook look at him with a smile and small laugh, "Ha ha ha! My lovely Vil, our Roi de Poison. Your light is not so fleeting that it needs cosmetics to compensate." Rook comments on Vil who looked at him with a small smile not many people can see but Faem can smell the hope and happiness he have.