• 𝕻𝖗𝖔𝖑𝖔𝖌𝖚𝖊 •

( +------------------------------+ )

Welcome To The Villain's World

Prologue • 17:
United Front First!

( +------------------------------+ )

Location:
Dwarfs' Mine • Mine Entrance

( +------------------------------+ )

[THIRD PERSON POV]

While walking down the path of the Mine, Ace then stopped at his place of the plan while Faem and Grim went to the heart - or what they think is the heart or the middle of the Mine - where they saw the gigantic faceless monster and they then started the plan.

"Hey Beasty! O-o-o-over here!" Grim yelled with a slight stutter from nervousness and that seems to quickly take the faceless monster's attention, "Grrrrr.... LeaAAAAAAAVVEE!!!" the faceless monster screamed and swung it's pickaxe to the monster who luckily dodged it, "Gah! It's coming!" Grim screamed and was more than ready to sprint away, "Hey Monster! Over here! Tu tu tu tu tu! Come here!" Faem's voice yelling was then heard as she also use her method of calling her dogs to catch the attention of the monster, "Gr?! The... Girl... But There... Thief... Too. Won't give... Mine... Mine!" the faceless monster screamed and swung a punch to the girl who also managed to luckily dodge the attack and get Grim.

"Pyah! That punch looks like a knockout when it lands!" Grim cried fearfully while Faem nodded in agreement, "Yup! *pant* But we have to do the plan first before we can talk about this! Let's get it as far from the tunnel as possible!" she says and and then quickly left her place with Grim following her from behind.

"Go away! Go away!!" The faceless monster commanded, still chasing after the two while also landing some attacks here and there making either the place shake or for the rocks to fall, "It's pretty far from the tunnel now!" Grim shouted to Faem when he saw that the three of them manged to go away from the tunnel at a good amount of distance and Faem nodded her head at Grim, "Ace now! Go for it!" Faem screamed and Ace finally took his signal and started to play his part.

"Ok,I got this! Let's go.

[EXTRA LARGE TEMPEST]

!" Ace screamed and then used his wind magic to make a slight replica of a tornado, "And the Great Grim's Fire Special! Ffgnaaaaaa!" Grim then breathed in and then breath out a large fire ball and collided with the tornado Ace made with his wind magic.

And rather than being blown away like what happened in the morning, it much more mixed with the wind and created a beautiful but dangerous light blue fire tornado and the went to the gigantic dwarf like monster and damaging him a lot that it even made it almost lose their footing and some of his clothes burn.

"Guaaaaah!!?" The faceless monster screamed in agony as Faem smiled victoriously and also liking to see the faceless monster feel pain, "How's this! I can even fan Grim's shoddy flame into an inferno!" Ace asked to Faem who giggled lightly at Ace's praise for himself and Grim's annoyed look directed for the male, "It's not shoddy! Ugh,every word that come out of your mouth pisses me off!" Grim responded to male who stuck out his tongue playfully at the monster while the female shakes her head sideways and started to lead the other three with the plan.