🌼🐺🦁 𝕬𝖗𝖈 𝕴𝕴 🦁🐺🌼

( +------------------------------+ )

The Rebel From The Savannah

Episode • 2 - 6:
Gathering Prefect!

( +------------------------------+ )

Location:
Mirror Chamber

( +------------------------------+ )

[THIRD PERSON POV]

"I will seriously kill this bird one day." Faem said, as her eye twitches in annoyance and glaring at the dean while walking to be beside Riddle as the latter eyed her with concern but it was slightly hard to notice.

Though, Faem managed to notice as she send him a small smile to silently tell him that she's fine which he only replied with a small smile of his own.

"Then, let our meeting about the October Inter-Dorm Magical Shift Tournament commence. First, Octavinelle Dorm's Mr. Ashengrotto had an announcement as the manager for the tournament." Crowley announced as Azul stepped up and did a small bow and looked at the girl directly which she notice.

Why is he looking at me like that?

She seems... Familiar... I just don't know where I saw her..

"I'm Azul Ashengrotto,the tournament manager. Thank you for your time. To begin, for the installation of food stalls around the coliseum venue, all slots for both external enterprises and internal club activities have been filled." Azul informs as Faem nodded listening, she may not like to be here but she knows this is important.

Even though she wouldn't do much - if you ignore the upcoming overblot, that is - in helping the tournament.

"Oh! Very nice! It's going to be super lively." Kalim comments as Azul nod at him, "Royal guests from every country have all been sent their invitations. General attendance tickets are also selling well and applications from TV stations and newspapers are coming in like they do every year." the Octavinelle Dorm Leader added as Kalim smiled happily as Faem just had a thought in her head.

"This tournament is a big deal world wide. I got super excited for my invitation every year before I came here. Since you're royalty you would've gotten one too right, Leona? Maybe we passed by each other when we were little." Kalim asks the lion who only side glanced him and grunted, "... Who knows. I don't care."

I feel like they did pass each other when they were little. Did they? I forgot if they did...

"I have to make sure my foundation is in perfect form for the ultra vision. Physical activity means I have to spend that much more time fixing it." Vil said as Riddle sighed, deadpanning at the model while Faem was just looking around the room bored at this side conversation but still listening, "Huh... Pomefiore is the only Dorm to take timeouts to fix their makeup." Riddle comments as Faem lightly snorted while Vil was unimpressed at short boy with red wine hair, "How can you all be so proactive about being in front of a bunch of people? Just thinking about it makes me vomit." Vil replied to Riddle's comment as Azul faked a cough when he sees that they're getting side tracked.

"Ahem. Everyone, quiet please." Azul said as Kalim sweat drop a bit, "Ah, sorry 'bout that." the latter apologized but Azul only nodded telling him that it was fine.