🌹♥♠ 𝕬𝖗𝖈 𝕴 ♣♦🌹

( +------------------------------+ )

The Crimson Tyrant

Episode • 1 - 11:
Stirring Secret!

( +------------------------------+ )

Location:
Kitchen

( +------------------------------+ )

[THIRD PERSON POV]

"Puuaaah! We're finally done with peeling!" Ace said, feeling relief wash all over his body as he sees that all of them are done with their task, "My arms hurt..." Deuce mumble as he placed his hands on the counter he was using to peel off the chestnuts, "How do some people do this without getting tired?" Faem groaned as she stretch her arms above her head while they were holding each other's fingers in between, "Haha. Good job. Your hard work will make it tastier." Trey said feeling alright,there may be some sweat on his forehead but still fine as he was use to this type of tasks, "I'm full from just the smell..." Grim said as he wiped off a bit of drool which was falling down his mouth.

"Next we mix butter and sugar into the chestnut paste then add oyster sauce as the secret ingredient." Trey informs as Ace and Deuce was shock at the ingredient said as Faem realized what he was doing.

Oh! Fucking dumbass of mine,he's joking with them! How the fuck did I forget this will happen again?!

"Oyster sauce?!" Deuce and Ace screamed shock as Faem watch the drama at the side lines amused, "Yup. The savoriness of oysters add depth and richness to the cream." Trey answers as he actually pulled out an oyster sauce making Faem question how she didn't see or notice that was there, "Here's young oyster sauce with the walrus' seal of excellence. Famous patisserie all use this in their tarts." Trey says as Deuce and Ace are still shock and uncomfortable while Faem was trying not to laugh, luckily she can put a straight face,but only in a short amount of time before bursting out laughing like a dying cat or like the hyenas in Lion King, "Seriously... That's a pretty salty sauce." Deuce commented as Ace seeme to think about it, "Even chocolate gets put in curry all the time... It might be good." Ace said as Faem can barely contain her laughter anymore as she let out a snort out of her mouth which she covers with her right hand and laughed there trying to silence herself while her left hand was on the counter supporting her from not falling.

Obviously,the duo was confused as Trey also let out a laugh.

"... Pfft. Ahahahaha! It's a joke. Oyster sauce does not belong in sweets." Trey said as Faem was now fully laughing as her back was slightly hunched forward as she tried to look at the duo, "D-hihi... Did the two of you r-really believed it? kekek...." Faem asked as she let out weird noises as Ace was annoyed, "Screw you two! You said it with a straight face!" Ace shouted at Trey as he pointed a finger at him.

"Haha! If you took a second to think about it you'd figure it out. Don't just accept things without a healthy amount of skepticism. Better study up." Trey informs as Faem took a look at Grim, her laughing session already done, "This guy looks nice but is pretty good at lying..." Grim commented as he eyed Trey as Faem did the same and nod.

Yeah,that's true... If I just didn't know or catch on what was happening,I would probably believe him.

"Next is the whip cream- Ah!" Trey exclaimed his eyes wide when he turned around to get whip cream but found only little to none from the said ingredient, "What's the matter?" Ace ask confused while Faem played - or much more,pet - with Grim for a while, "You all gathered so many chestnuts that I got ahead of myself and made too much maroon paste. We don't have enough whip cream to mix into it." Trey answers with a sigh and turned around to face the - start -first year gang, "I can go out and buy some. Is it sold at the school store?" Deuce asked as Trey nodded his head, agreeing with Deuce on going to buy some whip cream.