━━━35

⊷⊶⊷⊷⊶⊷《 ✮ 》⊷⊶⊷⊷⊶⊷

☆̤̥̣-☆̤̥̣-☆̤̥̣

"This was so unexpected," Y/N choked lightly and leaned into the boy next to her. Who allowed her to use his shoulder as an aid. He lightly rested his head on top of hers as a shuttering breath left his own throat.

"Hey, don't say that. This is such a cliche storyline." Camilo cracked a joke, causing a watery chuckle out of her mouth. The two were cuddled into a small silence, as they both cried over the pet they hated yet adored.

The two looked over their shoulders at the sound of footsteps nearing. Alma Madrigal had a hand over her mouth, "Mirabel-?" She paused as she noticed the two teens huddled together.

Eyebrows furrowing in slight anger, she opened her mouth to make a retort before she noticed the furry bundle in-front of them. Her eyes widened as she stared at her grandson and the towns thief.

For once in her life, Alma Madrigal turned a blind eye.

The two sat there in silence for another hour, Camilo lightly drying her tears and softly hugging her from behind. His own gaze was watery and he quickly wiped his own tears before turning at the sound of footsteps coming close by.

"Abuela found Mirabel," Delores whispered after pausing a few feet behind them. "A few of the townsfolk are going to help rebuild casita."

Camilo gave her a thankful look, turning back to Y/N with a solemn gaze. "Come on Amor," he encouraged lightly pulling her up she nodded. Briefly gazing at dog before the two of them walked away slowly.

"Wait." Y/N paused the boys walking, he gave her a confused look before she walked back over to the beloved pet. Picking up dog slowly, a chill running up her spin at the feeling of no breath.

Camilo watched as Y/N walked over to a patch of sundew, carefully placing dog down, she brushed a few flowers around him. Eyes widening
as a butterfly started flapping around.

"Okay." Y/N breathed and turned over to her partner, who kept his gaze on her and her only. "You sure?" He asked and she shook her head, "no, but when am I ever?" He gave a small smile in response.

Y/N grumbled slightly as she saw her siblings help an old man paint a wood board. Blinking away the tears, she picked up a shovel and handed it to Camilo. Watching as he spin it between his fingers before it hit the ground. The two paused and Camilo slowly turned his head.

"It didn't fall."

"Sure it didn't," Y/N chuckled and the boy gave her a small smile before bending down to pick up the shovel.

Y/N followed the boy as the madrigals were randomly singing-

"Bruno?" Y/N breathed and walked up to the man, who had a bucket on his head. The man turned and shook his head. "No. Tis Jorge." He held up a spackle that had wet concrete flowing down it.

"Sure?" Y/N chuckled And picked up her own spackle, Bruno sent her a grin. Even though it was barely visible with the bucket over his head. Y/N picked up a bucket of wet concrete and walked over to Camilo.

"Here you go." She smiled and sat by him, watching as he gazed at it for a second before turning back to her. "Thank you Hermosa."

Y/N watched as slowly but surely casita was coming together. Smiling as Luisa, Isabella and Mirabel formed a group hug. Yelping as they noticed her and quickly included her in it.

Y/N let out a small laugh as she was now outside Casita. Watching as Mirabel placed the new doorknob and and it erupted in color. She let out a small scream as Camilo immediately grabbed her and pin her around. While shapeshifting into different people.

"Y/N!" She shot up at the sound of familiar voices, Camilo slowly placed her down and she ran forwards. Enfolding her father into a hug, he let out a small laugh of his own as the two of them had a small moment together.

"Your back." Y/N said happily.

"Of course, can't stay away forever now can I?"

End of act three

STAY FOR EPILOGUE! IT WILL BE IMPORTANT