━━━15

⊷⊶⊷⊷⊶⊷《 ✮ 》⊷⊶⊷⊷⊶⊷

☆̤̥̣-☆̤̥̣-☆̤̥̣

Camilo bent backwards dramatically after his cheek had felt the force of the L/N hit. Hitting the ground with a "woosh." Y/N stared down at him annoyed, suddenly pausing in alarm as she stared up to a few rocks cracking.

"Mirabel?" She called causing Camilo to swiftly stand up. "Mirabels in here?" He said panicking, "MIRABEL!" He called.

"MIRABEL GET DOWN HERE OR ILL TELL ISABELLA YOUR THE ONE ONE WHO STOLE HER MONEY!!"

"THAT WAS YOU!" A small voice echoed back and Camilo sheepishly turned behind him with a flushed look. "She's lying." He confirmed and let out a Yelp as a stone almost hit him.

Suddenly it was like rain as sand pooled into the area the two were in. Camilo turned to her with a panicked gaze and he quickly threw himself on top of the girl to protect her. Who let out a Wheeze as the force of a short teenage boy made her collapse as the sand covered the two.

Blackness filled the girls vision as she kept her mouth shut. The sand around like a blanket made it extremely uncomfortable to move. When she did a pain shot up from her arm. She gritted her teeth before letting out a small call for help.

The sand breaking away from the force on her back made her breath in deeply. She gazed up to stare at her hero but blanked when she saw the Cat. In-front of her still digging her out.

She watched it curiously as from a feet feet away Camilo sat up from the sand. Shaking it out of his hair with an annoyance huff, looking around as his eyes widened suddenly they relaxed when he realized she was okay.

"M-Mirabel!" Y/N called as the girl was nearing the dodo, when did she get out of the sand? Mirabel was about to leave the tower when suddenly the cat sprang onto her shoulders. Y/N blinked As it happened, wasn't the cat infront of her a second ago?

Quickly pocketing the glowing stone, Y/N sat up, thanking Camilo as he reached out for her. She stumbled as the pain shot up her arm again, must've sprained it in the fall. She glared over at the Boy, maybe because somebody fell on her.

"You'll be fine." Camilo jeered her away, but still kept his hand on her arm as if it was a valuable source. Y/N glanced up as Mirabel tried leaving again but the cat kept backing her away from the door.

"What happened?" Camilo asked, turning to the two girls with a protective glare in his gaze. "Why were you guys in Bruno's tower?"

"Well, Y/N joined me randomly." Mirabel gave her a soft look.

"Yeah," She nodded, "cat brought me here." She gestured to the creature who let out a flat meow in repackage before turning back to groom the dust particles out of its shiny-now ragged pelt.

"Okay, but why were you here then Mirabel?" He asked, Y/N felt awkward but engaged to see a Madrigal argument happen in front of her. So she just shifted onto her bottom and watched the two with curiosity.

"Just.. Curious." She nodded to herself before giving Camilo a smile. The shapeshifters brows furrowed before he turned into Mirabel and started mimicking her tone.

"I'm Mirabel and I'm so Curious about stuff so I came into the blocked off tower to totally just explore." He walked in a circle mockingly before transforming back into his normal self.

The girl just stared in straight up boredom before crossing her arms and giving the boy a look. "What are you doing in Bruno's tower Camilo Madrigal?" She questioned which caused the boy to sputter before glaring.

"I came to check in because.. oh I don't know, the door is wide open?" He waved his arm over to the now closed door but he still had gotten his point across. Mirabel pushed her glasses up her nose before turning to Y/N.

"Y/N, why didn't you close the door?" She questioned, Y/N looked at the two people before at the cat who gave a small meow. Y/N sighed and mustered up all her energy to give Mirabel a serious gaze.

"Because I didn't expect to fall into a bit of sand the second I walked into the sandy waterfall." She looked down as watched as the cat was pawing at her leg urgently before gazing a Mirabel.

"What's Cat complaining about?" Camilo scoffed, "this place is basically one big litter box for it." He grumbled and the cat gave the curly head a glare before walking away with its muzzle stuck up high in the air.

"Yeah a litter box with no shovel," Y/N watched as Mirabel panicked going threw her stones a bit. Suddenly turning to head back up to the tower when she gasped at the fact the stairs were destroyed.

"No,no, I'm missing a piece." She muttered and Camilo just kept talking in Y/Ns ear constantly. He waved his hands around cutely before grumbling and pulling off his Rauna to wave off the sand. Y/N watched in amusement as Camilo did his thing; not hearing Mirabel having the obvious mental breakdown in the background.

He pulled the clothing back over his shoulders with a smile. Turning over to his cousin he muttered as she shoved past him, grabbing the door handle she left Bruno's tower quickly. Camilo watched worriedly, turning to Y/N with an apologetic look she pushed him away.

"Go work with your familia or something," she rolled her eyes and watched as the boy laughed before rubbing the back of his neck. Turning to her he hesitated before saying, "I like our little talks." He left the door quickly after. Y/N watched with an amused smile.

"Meow," she turned over as the cat was digging somewhere in the sand. Quickly pulling something out it padded over to her.

A glowing green stone in its mouth.

--------------

End of Act One