━━━29

✿❯──────「✿」──────❮✿

•*'¨'*•.¸¸.•*'¨'*•.¸¸.•*'¨'*•.¸¸.•*

Y/N winced as the lady gripped her arm again, which had the scratch from earlier on it. Tugging her arm away she gave the older lady a slight glare.

"Shove off," she grumbled and turned back around when the lady shouted.

"Wait!" Y/N, now annoyed, turned back around to stare at the lady. Who looked mildly sheepish, "can you tell me where you bought it then?" She asked, Y/N gave a "no." Before turning away.

"Just say the store!" The lady was now infront of her, making Y/N quite uncomfortable.

Y/Ns face also blanked after the woman spoke, "I didn't steal it if that's what the big question here is." She turned over to see Mariano and Isabella beginning their big conversation.

"No,no nothing like that." She chuckled, patting her dirty hands into the apron she was wearing. The shopkeeper gave Y/N a shy look before speaking.

"It's just, I saw that in a shop awhile ago and it got sold. So I was wondering if it was you who bought it since it was rather expensive."

Y/N raised a brow in confusion as she turned around to look at the shopkeeper more closely. Slowing the necklace around her fingers she just held it up in the base of her palm.

"No, it was a gift from my mothers ex partner I believe, to her." Y/N chuckled softly, looking back up at the shopkeeper she let out a mild cough before questioning.

"Why are you asking?"

The shopkeepers reaction stuttered slightly before she just backed up briefly with a grin.

"it's just-" the woman jumbled her words over and over agin that caused Y/N to give a small wince in return for having to listen to it.

Y/N paused the lady who's seemed quite relieved to not having to continue her embarrassing conversation.

"Just say what the reason about you wanting this, it is?"

Silence filled the void between the two, Y/N moved her arms around for emphasis. Watching as the lady let out a sigh before turning around.

"Sorry for bothering you." She spoke solemnly before walking away. Y/N shook her head in slight annoyance as she looked at her necklace again before letting it fall against her neck.

"Wierdo," Y/N grumbled, walking up to Mariano's doorstep. She opened the door, walking inside she looked around the petite house. It was quite cute, cream walls, a bowl of mints by the door that she definitely didn't pocket.

"Mariano? Isabella?" Y/N called out for the two, surprised to only hear sniffling in the kitchen. Walking in with the most dreaded thoughts in her mind they were revealed to be true as she saw only Mariano at the table crying.

"Oh boy," Y/N looked away with a wince before taking in a deep breath and walking into the kitchen with a big ol' fake smile on her face.

"Hey Mariano.." She began but was startled backwards as the boy made a loud cry leave his throat. She stared wide eyed as he turned to her, "Isabella doesn't love me!!"

"This was not how it was supposed to go." Y/N grumbled to herself as she neared the man. Patting his shoulder briefly she gazed down at him, "where did Isabela go?"

"Apparently back to Casita cause it's cracking, after she broke my heart!" He clenched his shirt tightly before face slamming back onto the table. Y/N Stood there slightly confused.

"She went back to casita?" Y/N mumbled and looked down towards her feet. Shuffling the back she noticed a very colorful powder on the ground, leaning down she picked some up. It seemed to be flower dust?

"I legit told her to have an hour long conversation with you! Not five minutes and leave you heart broken." Y/N groaned and tugged her hair slightly. Taking in a deep breath she remembered something and kicked the ground lightly.

"Okay Mariano, I have to go get my siblings." Y/N stood up, but the man was too busy crying into his already tear-filled sleeve to reply to her. She gave him one last look before exiting the room.

Heading down the hall in a quick speed, she went to open the door but paused to see Alma Madrigal outside the window.

"Great." She huffed and turned around, Mariano didn't have any reaction as she reEntered the room. Unlocking the window, Y/N heard the knocking and instantly threw herself out the window. Hitting the ground lightly, she looked up.

"Gotta stop jumping out of windows."

She turned her heard and her mouth slightly fell open and she realized there was another door she could've gone threw.

Y/N sat up groggily, rubbing the back of neck she turned around and jumped over the nearest fence. Looking around at the townspeople, she glanced over for the Direction of her house and started heading the way.

Ignoring the stares of the people as she rudely pushed past, she turned a corner and was met face - to -face with golden eyes.

Y/N flew backwards in shock, stumbling slight she kept her position to stand. Staring at the cat, who was on like five boxes, staring back at her.

"Don't do that," she scolded, flicking her hand at the cat in disapproval. The cat in general just yawned lazily before stretching.

"You just teleport everywhere I swear," Y/N grumbled and watched as it sat back down with a mew. Looking at it a moment longer she remembered her quest and started walking towards her house. Ignoring the meows the followed her.

The meows turned into screeches and people were starting to look worried at the fact a cat was yowling as if it was in pain was following her.

"What?" She turned and watched as the cats eyes widened slightly, giving another meow, it turned around and padded in another direction. Turning its head after a few steps to stare at Y/N again.

"No."