𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞 𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊

Start from the beginning

JEREMY: It was you coming to save your girlfriend. 

[The nymph steps forward, Luke and Simon are with him.]

SEELIE QUEEN: I assumed you would return, but why is the wolf here? He wasn't invited.

LUKE: Where is she?

SEELIE QUEEN: Safe and sound.

SIMON: Let her go. Now.

SEELIE QUEEN: What's the hurry? She's perfectly fine. Take off your coat. Stay a while. 

BONNIE: Stay a while? 

LUKE: Stay a while? Have you forgotten that Valentine is still on the loose? Every wolf in the city is looking for him. Which is why I'm struggling to understand why you're wasting time kidnapping werewolves when you should be out trying to find him yourself. [pause] Unless you already found him.

[The Seelie Queen loses eye contact with Luke.]

SIMON: Is that what happened? You made a deal with Valentine?

SEELIE QUEEN: He wanted to get past the wards.

SIMON: So you gave him passage to Idris?

SEELIE QUEEN: I wanted to protect my people, even those outside the safety of my realm. We Seelies understand the power of negotiation. 

SIMON: Which can put the rest of us at risk. 

LUKE: Your idea of negotiation is putting the rest of the Downworld at risk. Which is just fine by you, isn't it? That way, you can rule it all by yourself.

SEELIE QUEEN: [chuckles] You flatter me, Lucian.

[The Queen rises and approaches Simon and Luke.]

LUKE: I'm not just telling my wolves, I'm gonna tell the entire Downworld. And when they find out how you betrayed each and every one of us–

SEELIE QUEEN: Go ahead. I have nothing to hide. In the meantime, I would like to have a conversation with the Daylighter.

[Simon looks back at Luke.]

LUKE: I need to find Maia.

[Luke exits.]

[STREETS]

[Alec, Jace, Izzy, Theo, Rose, Jonathan and Clary are walking through the streets. Clary's on her phone.]

ALEC: At least four demons are still unaccounted for. Notify all available personnel.

[Clary hangs up. She has a grim look on her face, Jace and Rose see it.]

JACE: What's wrong? 

ROSE: Is everything okay?

CLARY: [they all stop walking] That was Luke. Valentine's on his way to Idris.

ALEC: What?

ISABELLE: How? 

THEO: (murmuring) Amara. 

CLARY: He made a deal with the Seelie Queen. Luke's warned all the other Downworld leaders.

JONATHAN: Damn Valentine.

ISABELLE: If Valentine gets to that lake–

ALEC: He won't. Malachi's army is armed and waiting for him. 

ELIJAH: Unless, he is also with Valentine. 

CLARY: We need to warn them. Who knows how many Circle members will be there?