The beginning of there demise

Start from the beginning

"Hey gurl! You look great!" Alya claimed as Lila sat down and ordered herself a drink, she hated how Alya called her and wished she would stop... But that would make Alya wonder if she did something wrong... So she had to allow it "Thanks! Work has been tough on my body so I need to keep in shape" she explained making Alya nod as the drinks arrived, they began to do some small talk until Lila spoke up "So why meet up here? You said you had big news?" she asked while on the inside she was getting excited to hear this juicy info, Alya nodded as she got ready to tell her "Nino asked me out for dinner tonight! I'm sure of it... He's going to ask me to marry him!" she exclaimed making Lila squeal in delight.

To be honest... She could care less about the stupid DJ, he was a waste of time and she actually really wanted them to break up... But sadly no matter what she said... They were still together, so after a while she gave up, for now she decided to destroy Marinette and Jasmine, so she told Alya a while back that they stole her design and book works since her return and released them as there own, Alya was pissed and promised to do an interview with her... But for now it was taking forever, turns out her boss refused to do it claiming they had no proof but Lila promised to Alya that what she claimed was true.

So Alya promised her an interview to reveal the truth on Jasmine and Marinette, they kept talking for a while longer before Alya paid for her drinks and said she had to go get ready for tonight, Lila nodded and claimed was going to get another drink before leaving and then Alya left... While Lila dropped her act and grew pissed, she hated this! She had to do something! Make some sort of lie to ruin there wedding so it could be cancelled, she then pulled out her phone and saw how Mari was engaged to Damian Wayne and Jasmine had released another book and was turning her first book into a movie.

She couldn't wait to destroy the both of them as she then ordered another drink... Meanwhile, Alya was finishing up getting ready for tonight, Nino was in the bathroom getting ready while Alya had the bedroom to finish her make-up, she was so excited for the marriage proposal from Nino "Alya? You finished getting ready?" Nino asked from the hallway making Alya come out with a bright smile "Ready! Let's get going!" she claimed as she got to the door with her heels in hand to put on at the door before going outside to the car.

They got to the restaurant and Alya was amazed at the place, it was simply fancy and expensive looking, she was amazed as they were brought to a table and got seated, a waiter came to get there drink order and promised to return to take there meal...

They got to the restaurant and Alya was amazed at the place, it was simply fancy and expensive looking, she was amazed as they were brought to a table and got seated, a waiter came to get there drink order and promised to return to take there meal order "This is amazing Nino! You must have a huge reason for this place for our date" she claimed with a bright smile while Nino looked away, the waiter returned with there drinks and then quickly left after taking there food order, Alya wondered why Nino was nervous but decided it was just nerves to ask her to marry her, the food arrived and things went well and the food was delicious to be honest... But as they ordered desserts, he didn't ask her to marry him.

She then thought maybe he would have the ring on her dessert... But there wasn't one when it was served, once alone again she asked "So what's going on?" she asked as Nino took a breath and then looked at her "I'm breaking up with you Alya" he explained, her eyes widen as he continued "Back in highschool, I saw the way you changed towards Marinette and Jasmine and I didn't like it but kept quiet. So in college I reached out to Jasmine in secret... She actually proved to me that what Lila said was a lie" he said as Alya felt like she was cold.

"I then did my own research while collecting more of what Lila claimed... Nothing she said was even true! It's always a he said she said lie and if you actually use google for her claims... It's easy to tell that it's all lies!" he explained as she felt like she was drowning "Because of this... I saw how much Lila changed you... I don't even recognize you anymore because of her lies! Which is why I brought you here... I wanted to give you a second chance but you only spoke about Lila" he said as he finished his dessert and stood "I'll pay and leave first, I already took all of my stuff and took them to a friends place until I can pay for my own place" and with that said... Nino left her there.

A few weeks after that, Alya had moved her things into Rose's place, Lila wished she could have her at her place but she was staying at a hotel because there were some problems at her home because of some terrible neighbors, but in that time Alya was able to get back to work and go live with Lila for her interview, she was so proud of herself as she started it... But was shocked when security grabbed her and Lila "Get them out of here now!" her boss shouted before glaring towards Alya "Don't come back here until I call you to my office" and with that the two were thrown out of the building, Alya was so confused... Until she was called to her bosses office at long last.

"I'm fired!? And getting sued!?" Alya shouted in shock, she thought that she was going to be getting an apology for being thrown out with Lila

"I'm fired!? And getting sued!?" Alya shouted in shock, she thought that she was going to be getting an apology for being thrown out with Lila... Not this "That's right, first of all you did the interview against my order and with zero evidence that what Rossi claimed was true! Then we got a call from the Wayne's lawyers stating they were suing you, our channel and Rossi for all that you caused! Lastly! We got a call from the Kent family lawyer to also sue all of us but even more you and Rossi for causing Lessard to have a major panic attack! Adding that to there fans bad mouthing all of three of us! The channel could be shut down because of your little act!" her boss shouted in anger.

The rant went on for an hour and a half but it was clear... She had no job, was blacklisted from working as a reporter for newspapers and news channel and was getting sued for the interview, when Alya got back home the Gotham news were on talking about the horrible lie filled interview Alya made with Lila... With evidence proving that Lila lied about everything she claimed... And talked about Marinette and Jasmine's condition, she could still remember when she went to Mari's wedding to try and stop it, Lila had told her that she and Damian were dating but he was being blackmailed by Mari to marry her instead... But she was forced to leave Gotham in the end.

She tried calling Lila but her phone was turned off when she tried, so she was left alone to call a lawyer to defend her and hope for the best... But sadly lost everything, by the time she returned home the judge announced her guilty twice and fined her, claimed her mental and unstable... She was to leave for a mental institution by morning to get help with her problems... She still wasn't able to talk to Lila... Then she discovered that Lila was missing since she hasn't gone to court at all, she looked back to the selfie she took with Ladybug and Cat Noir back in highschool... So much has happened... And she destroyed her life because of Lila Rossi herself.