Damian tries again

Damian Wayne doesn't know what to do, Marinette was very difficult and he didn't know how to get to talk to her without her leaving in silence, Jon wasn't able to help him much about the girl since his now girlfriend Jasmine wasn't willing to talk about Marinette without her saying she could, it ticked him off to be honest but Jon explained that it wasn't her place to reveal things about her friend to others, of course Damian tried to look into the girl but he wasn't able to find much other then she's from Paris, her parents own a bakery and she dreams to become a fashion designer.

He did also reach out to Tim in the hopes that he will be able to dig deeper into what Jon was told and what he discovered... But so far nothing, this was really bothering him right now, he had hoped to get at least something on her but what he knew wasn't enough for him at all, he sighed as he closed his laptop after reading over Tim's email for a third time that said he couldn't find anything just yet, he needed to find something on her... Anything would do, so he decided to dig deeper on her in Paris and went looking all over... Until a hand was on his shoulder to stop him "Let her tell you Damian... She won't want to trust you once she finds out" Jonathan explained making Damian groan.

"Well Kent, I am sick and tired of waiting when she refuses to speak to me" he responded as Jon sighs, he knew that it was only a matter of time before Damian was done waiting on Marinette... But he had hoped he would have waited a little longer, he looked at his phone to find a text from Jasmine, she was trying to talk to Mari but she refused to talk to Damian because he's rich and she's certain he would be like another rich boy she knew back in Paris, Jon had hoped that maybe she would get Mari to agree to talk with Damian... But sadly she was denied from her friend to even try, he said she had at least tried and that was all that matters right now.

Jasmine sighed herself as she set her phone down, Plagg was on her shoulder and had read the text over himself "It's not your fault kitten, you at least tried to get her to talk to the rich guy" the tiny god of destruction claimed making her sigh again but nod as she moved to lay on her bed, she really did want Mari to give Damian a try... Who knows maybe he would be better then Adrien? But she refused to give him a chance and decided to be determined into not talking to him at all, she could really use some air right now... But it wasn't dark just yet so she would need to wait until then before going out at all.

Damian meanwhile... He's getting ready already to go out as Robin, he needed air and Jon wasn't helping him at all right now, so he left the safety of his room the second he was given the opportunity to do so, at the same time, Mari left her home with Tikki to talk a walk outside to get some air and to also think over what Jasmine said to her "Just because he's rich doesn't mean he's exactly like Adrien! You can't just put Adrien in front of every guy you meet because they have blonde hair, green eyes and or are rich!" she had exclaimed when Mari refused to talk to him at all when she asked her to do so at least once.

Sadly Jasmine wasn't wrong, she was putting the image of Adrien on each guy she saw who looked even just a little like Adrien... And even Tikki claimed that it wasn't right or even fair of her, so here she was outside just walking around to think about everything that happened to her up to now, she really didn't want to do this but she had to clear her mind to think for now at least so she could decide what to do next and also what to say to Jasmine when she get's back, it was then that she heard some noises coming from the alley near her and instead of stepping away she moves closer to see Robin trying to fight a few burglars.

Robin wasn't having it easy since the burglars had one up him by hitting him in the head making it hard for him to fight them, so when he saw Marinette going in to fight them he was confused as she began to fight like she was used to this, but she moved with such grace and strength that he couldn't look away at all, next thing he knew they were all on the ground and tied up for the police to take away "Are you alright Robin?" she asked softly making him look at her in shock, it had been a while since he heard her speak since the project so to hear her speak a question to him was different.

"I am fine, only hit on the head" he explained making Mari nod as she helped him stand, she checked his head before she left the alley to get back home... Leaving him alone to think about what just happened to him with her, he returns home where Jon is in shock because doesn't look good and brings him inside to be treated while Mari returns home safely where Jasmine was getting ready to transform and go out "Wanted some air?" Mari asked making Jasmine turn to her and nod "Just to think a little" she explained making Mari nod in understanding "I thought about what you said and your right... He's not Adrien" she explained making Jasmine smile.

The next day, Damian arrives to class to find a cup of coffee at his seat with a bagel, he didn't know who would place it there but decided to accept the food and drink, a while later he noticed a note... Written by Marinette, on the note she was apologizing for what she did making him smile as Mari then walked in and sat down to then get ready for class that morning, this was Jasmine's idea, she had told Mari that Damian doesn't eat much in the morning so Mari just needed to get him something and apologize... Thus why she made him breakfast and got him a coffee from his usual coffee shop.

Damian enjoyed the bagel and coffee Marinette got him, he decided to try and talk to her after class to thank her for the food... And maybe even try once more into talking to her and this time getting a response out of her instead of complete silence like usual.