𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

BEFORE HAERI KNEW IT, THE day of their graduation ceremony came. Though she knew it was going to come sooner or later, it still felt too soon and as though everything was happening way too quickly at once. After the night of prom, Haeri and Seojun officially started going out together. She had decided to forgive him for the stupid bet thing and even have a little fun with it. Soojin, Sua and Jugyeong were happy for her and even glad that she was now officially part of the friend group. Suho and Jugyeong also had a little thing going on between them after Prom and thus Suho was also added to the friend group.

Apart from preparing for college applications, finals and exams, Haeri found herself enjoying the last few months of her senior year to the fullest, especially with the people by her side. It's why on the day of the graduation ceremony, it all felt bittersweet for her as she felt like she would be saying goodbye to her childhood and the people she'd grown to like around her.

However, it was also amusing as Haeri had somehow managed to convince her boyfriend to keep his end of the bargain on the little prom queen bet by showing everyone that he had lost, yet also won the girl by dressing up in nothing but his cheetah print drawers and Royal Blue bathrobe, per her commands.

It was Haeris way of punishing him and also getting a laugh out of it. It was hard to convince Seojun of course as it was the day of the graduation ceremony, however Haeri had her ways and managed to get him to agree, despite his many protests. So here they were, sitting in their designated areas as they waited for their names to be called so they could receive their diplomas.

"Do I really have to do this?" Seojun asked with a sigh as he adjusted his robe around him, feeling timid by the amount of stares he was receiving.

Haeri however wasn't going to let him back out, not after how far they'd managed to come, "Hey, a bet's a bet. You gotta keep your end of the bargain." she argued.

Seojun smiled as he wrapped his arms around his girlfriend's waist, pulling her closer to him, "I mean I technically still won since I got the girl." he retaliated, however Haeri simply shrugged her shoulders.

"No, the deal was you'd get me to become the next prom queen, not your next girl." she said as she pinched his cheeks to make him feel better, "Don't worry you look great."

Seojun smiled, a small blush making its way on his face, "The things I do for you, woman." He said knowing fully well that the only reason he'd agreed to this was to see Haeri happy, especially after how much he'd hurt her in the past.

Haeri smiled as she pulled away from him, now adjusting the gown she was wearing as she muttered to herself "I love you too."

A few more names were called out. Most were their friends and other classmates too. However it wasn't long before Seojuns name was called out, and when it was, he stood up with pride, acting as though he wasn't half naked in front of their entire student population.

The students around them laughed at his confidence for someone wearing nothing but boxers and a robe, as well as the reactions of the teachers and principals around them. However, they only laughed more in amusement and even applauded him when he sent a wink to Haeri before posing for pictures.

Amongst the crowd of people was Haeri who chuckles to herself thinking back to the beginning of the year and how different everything had turned out to be.

Who would've thought that a small bet to transform Haeri from a school's nobody to the next prom Queen would've led to her gaining not only new friends but also realizing that maybe Saebom High's bad boy, Han Seojun wasn't so bad after all?

( note: any spelling errors or mistakes indicate that this chapter has not been edited yet )