𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

THERE WERE MANY THINGS THAT Kim Yuri enjoyed doing. She liked to sit outside while it rained, she liked blasting her music on full while she did art, she liked to spend her time baking new recipes and most importantly, she loved waking up early every morning to start her day fresh.

Maybe that was one of the reasons why she always managed to wake up and get dressed on time on school days unlike her sister Eunji who always managed to run late. It was one of those days that Yuri had woken up early, earlier then her sister and dad.

Whilst Yuri loved waking up early and starting her day fresh her dad and sister on the other hand didn't. Yuri guessed it was a habit she picked up from her mom as thats how she used to also be like before the accident and before her loss.

Yuri continued with her morning routine which consisted of doing yoga, listening to a podcast, journaling and then getting dressed. After doing all that and managing to make a decent breakfast, she took out a book she'd been recently reading from her book bag and continued on the part she had last left off.

Yuri managed to make it through two chapters of the book when she heard a pair of footsteps rushing down the stairs.

Yuri didn't have to look up to realize it was her sister, "You know a heads up that I was running late would have been nice." Eunji complained as she grabbed an apple from the fruit basket and packed it for her lunch.

Yuri however shrugged at her, unfazed by the comment, "Not my fault you can't manage your time." she stated and as she finished the last sentence of the chapter she was on, she looked up at her sister with a sheepish look,

"I made breakfast for you." she said gesturing to the plate that consisted of scrambled eggs and toast on the counter.

However, instead of taking the plate and digging into the breakfast like Yuri had expected her sister to do, Eunji gave Yuri a weird look, "You didn't spit in it, did you?" she asked with a suspicious look.

"No." Yuri shook her head but her sister didn't seem to believe a word she said.

"I didn't do it this time, I swear." she said with raised hands and that's when Eunji finally believed her.

~•~•~•~•~

Han Seojun walked through the gates of school with his head held high. Summer break had finally ended and it was the first day back, he couldn't wait to see his girlfriend, it had been a while since he saw her, two months to be exact.

You see, during the summer he had initially hoped to spend as much time as he could with her, but he couldn't do that since she had left for Jeju Island right at the beginning of the summer with her girlfriends.

However, that minor inconvenience didn't let Seojun stop himself from enjoying his summer either so throughout most of the summer, he travelled and went partying with friends whilst trying his best to keep contact with his girlfriend who barely had time to do the same with him.

However, now that summer break had ended and they were back, he couldn't help but be excited to see his girlfriend again. He had missed her after all.

Seojun walked past the many students at Saebom High, greeting a few even and sending a smile to those he made eye contact with. He came to a stop though when he saw a group of familiar faces.

"Hey man, good to see you again." Seojun said as he fist bumped his two good friends, Kim Chorong and Lee Sungyong.

"How was summer in Australia." Sungyong asked.

Seojun shrugged has shoulders, "Good. Travelled places, attended a few parties, you know the usual."

Seojuns eyes trailed over the scattered students around the courtyard and that's when his eyes fell on his girlfriends best friends Lim Jugyeong, Kang Soojin and Choi Sua, the school's second most popular girls after his girlfriend ofcourse.