【118】

But this is Yu Ye's self-deception of himself. The rearview mirror was so clear, and he was not blind.

When the kiss ended, Ye Zexi also noticed the partition had been rolled up for quite some time.

In the dim car, Ye Zexi blushed a little, and stared at He Jinyun next to him, and said in a low voice: "It's all your fault!"

He Jinyun didn't hold back his smirk, leaning over and whispering: "In fact, this is the first time that the partition was being put in use."

Ye Zexi's eyes widened in an instant, and he was shocked.

He Jinyun shrugged, he really didn't lie this time.

At the end, he added a sentence: "But I guess he might need to use this more often in the future."

Ye Zexi's face suddenly turned red.

But he really couldn't find anything to refute, because there was nothing wrong with what He Jinyun said!

Couples in love are always unable to restrain their closeness. What can be done?

He could only hope that Yu Ye will develop a habit of rolling up the partition as soon as he gets in the car, so that everyone would not be embarrassed.

Anyway, now he and He Jinyun are already together, and Ye Zexi can also give Yu Ye a big red envelope for the New Year.

Yu Ye didn't know what Ye Zexi was thinking, but even if he did, Yu Ye would tell Ye Zexi that he would do the same even if Ye Zexi didn't give him a red envelope!

After all, he was just a humble assistant! He did not want to eat dog food every day when he went to work, that was too much!

Here Yu Ye ate the dog food until he was full, but the fans on the other side felt dissatisfied.

Too dissatisfied!

It had been several days since Ye Zexi and He Jinyun announced that they are together, and their fans still only saw one kiss!

They wondered how the relationship is?

When did they get together?

Fans still had a lot of questions to ask, but no one could answer them.

Although fans in group chat volunteered to analyze the timeline every day, this was still different!

What did the fans want to see?

It was to see Ye Zexi and He Jinyun showing off their affection!

After all, "Famous General" was still showing in the cinema. Their broken hearts could only be saved by sugar!

Could only kisses save them?

This dissatisfaction lasted for a long time, but no matter how the fans urged, Ye Zexi and He Jinyun just didn't give out any sugar.

There were some observing fans who discovered that the two of them had never been online since the day of the official announcement, and the fans had no idea what the couple was doing!

This dissatisfaction among fans was not relieved until the last episode of "Foodie Journal" was airing on the last Sunday in July.

Last week's "Foodie Journal" episode did not have an interactive picture of He Jinyun and Ye Zexi. Fans were very disappointed. By the time "Foodie Journal" was airing this week, the fans were waiting in front of the video app and TV early.

However, the fans didn't expect that when the show started, there was an extremely interesting dialogue——

"If I break into Ye Zexi's room and he gets angry, you will be responsible for everything!" Wei Bei's voice came.