【28】

This person is naturally Ye Zexi.

It was Ye Zexi himself who never thought that the RV that Ye Jianbin gave him was such a "behemoth".

People who are not familiar with car types, when they see this RV parked on the road, they will probably think it is a weird-shaped bus.

Of course, there is still a big difference between this behemoth and an ordinary bus. The dark black exterior paint looks very expensive, and the shiny glass is like a walking mirror.

Inside the RV, there are the bedroom, living room, resting room, kitchen, and independent toilet are all available.

Ye Zexi originally thought this RV was too eye-catching, but when he saw the bedroom inside, he suddenly didn't think there was anything wrong with it.

Other actors can only rest on the recliner during their breaks, but he can go back to the RV to sleep beautifully.

That's so cool!

As soon as this RV drove over, it immediately attracted the attention of the audience.

Many media reporters couldn't help but pointed their cameras at the RV and began to take pictures frantically.

In the constant clicking of the shutter, the black car door slowly opened, and the first person to come down was Gao Shu.

Gao Shu glanced at the sun outside and the many cameras aimed at him, he bent over and went back to talk to the people inside.

After a few seconds, the assistant handed over an umbrella, Gao Shu opened the black umbrella, and Ye Zexi slowly walked out.

In the hearts of all those who saw this scene: What the, did you come to film or to inspect the filming, so showy?

Then in the next second, everyone saw the person's face clearly.

Underneath the black umbrella, Ye Zexi's pink hair is particularly eye-catching, and his skin is even more porcelain white. He wears a casual and refreshing outfit, full of youthfulness.

Noting the sight of people around, Ye Zexi smiled generously at them.

Everyone: "..."

It turned out to be Ye Zexi, that's all right.

The media did not move and took a few more photos. Ye Zexi's looks are really amazing!

The staff who had been waiting a long time saw Ye Zexi and hurriedly came forward to guide him in.

He Jinyun had instructed the coordinators several times to take good care of Ye Zexi.

It wasn't until Ye Zexi followed the staff into the venue that the shutter sound outside stopped.

Not sure who started it, because there was a lot of discussion.

"This Ye Zexi is really rich..."

"That's not it, after all, he is the son of the Ye family."

"The price of this RV alone is something that many people cannot afford."

"But this is the first time he has entered the filming crew after all. Is it really good to be so showy?"

"Isn't it as long as he is happy? Maybe it's a five-second scene."

"What do you mean?"

"I only heard it from others that Director Chen seemed to be dissatisfied with him."

After this, no one answered the conversation, just looked at each other, and each saw the amusement in each other's eyes.

Yeah, so what if you have money?