【30】

In one day's shooting, almost all the scenes of Ye Zexi and He Jinyun were taken.

Chen Zhengtian hadn't experienced this kind of happiness for a long time, and he didn't even need to explain to them about the mood of the scenes, the two actors could accurately perform the effect he wanted.

The more he filmed, the more excited he became. If it weren't for He Jinyun to remind Chen Zhengtian that it was late, Chen Zhengtian could not wait to finish filming all the scenes in one go.

Of course he also knew that it was impossible, so he could only suppress the excitement to the bottom of his heart.

Before the end of work, Chen Zhengtian went to Ye Zexi's dressing room, patted Ye Zexi on the shoulder and said, "Good child! My movie next year, you will be the main lead!"

Ye Zexi widened his eyes in astonishment, and quickly shook his head to refuse: "Director Chen, you should find another actor. I don't think I'm suitable."

Chen Zhengtian only thought that Ye Zexi was still angry at his unfriendly behavior from yesterday, he felt a little regretful and was annoyed at the same time.

He only has himself to blame now, he couldn't control his mouth from saying what's on his mind.

"Hey, Zexi." Chen Zhengtian coughed lightly, "I was at fault for having a prejudice of you before. As for you, don't be angry with this old man. We should work together in the future when opportunity calls for it!"

Ye Zexi smiled: "How can I get angry with Director Chen, Director Chen is thinking too much."

He is actually angry with He Jinyun.

Chen Zhengtian didn't think so.

Seeing that Ye Zexi said that, he thought he must have offended the boy very much.

Ye Zexi is such an excellent actor, he can't just give up so easily.

It's just a pity that Director Chen is well-known for always dissing actors in the entertainment industry for many years, and he has never taken the initiative to apologize to an actor he previously dissed.

For a while, Director Chen really didn't know what good thing to say to Ye Zexi.

Thinking about this all night, Director Chen couldn't sleep at all at night, and sent a message to He Jinyun in the middle of the night.

"Hey, how do you apologize to people?"

He Jinyun was reading the script and was instantly delighted when he saw the message.

"You want to apologize to Ye Zexi?"

Chen Zhengtian: "..."

"When did I say I want to apologize to him?"

Without waiting for He Jinyun's reply, Chen Zhengtian's message came again: "I just don't want to let go of such a good actor! You have already worked with him, I haven't yet!"

He Jinyun's smile deepened: "You are the deputy director, and Ye Zexi is also cooperating with you when working with me."

Chen Zhengtian said directly: "Can it be the same?!"

He Jinyun: "Of course it's the same."

Chen Zhengtian threw away his cell phone.

The little old man walked around the room angrily, and the more he thought about it, the more he felt that he couldn't sit still and wait for death.

How did He Jinyun get Ye Zexi to agree to cooperate before?

It seemed to be...a Weibo post?

Chen Zhengtian's eyes lit up, and he quickly picked up the phone he threw under the bed, opened Weibo, edited a new Weibo post, and clicked post.