【41】

"What does he mean to want to be a rich second generation and not wanting to film?"

"I probably understand it now. The withdrawal statement issued by Ye Zexi earlier shows that he really wants to leave the circle!"

"Ye Zexi, you've been exposed!"

"Is that a new fan upstairs? I thought this is something everyone knows."

"Yes, all old fans can see how obvious Ye Zexi's Weibo was before."

"Yeah, so don't you see that we were all coaxing him to keep him from withdrawing?"

"Let me sum it up in one sentence: Ye Zexi just wants to retire. As for whether he is tired or not, Ye Zexi is just looking for excuses."

When they saw this comment from a fan, countless fans shouted "brilliant".

Ye Zexi sold [1] misery late at night, because he just wanted to get out of the circle!

Some fans speculated that maybe he didn't have a scene today, he must have watched anime until late at night, and out of nowhere this idea popped up in his mind and he just acted on it!

By looking at the "?" from Film Emperor He, this was the best proof!

So the comments in the comment area quickly became as follows:

"Ye Zexi, be more sober! You are already a star now, you can't just casually go back to being a rich second generation!"

"Reconsideration! You have already made your debut, and you can't run away after you've made your debut!"

"Look at what you've done, Ye Zexi, you scared Film Emperor He, can't you let Film Emperor He have a good rest? Look at your good deed!"

"We're sorry, Film Emperor He, our Ye Zexi is being naughty, we will explain some manners to him!"

"Ye Zexi, you must work hard on filming, it's a great opportunity to work with Film Emperor He, must study hard!"

"Yes, there is also Director Chen. Treasure it! Come on, we trust you!"

Under Ye Zexi's Weibo, two-thirds of the comments were telling Ye Zexi to do well on the filming, not to slack off.

As for Ye Zexi, he said he was tired.

Ye Zexi read through the comments, except for the fans who comforted him at the beginning, as it went on, they were all telling him to focus on filming.

Ye Zexi had question mark bubbles all around him.

They said that he did not even have a scene today?

He clearly had been filming all day today! It could be said that today was the only day he came back to his room so late since he joined the filming crew!

Ye Zexi felt that he couldn't reason with the fans. Anyway, if he wanted to get out of the circle, he could do so at any time after the movie!

With this thought, Ye Zexi finally felt better, turned off the phone and went to sleep.

What Ye Zexi didn't know was that shortly after he fell asleep, He Jinyun, who had just finished taking a shower, also saw the comment. He Jinyun replied to the fan without thinking and refuted their remarks.

"Zexi just finished work half an hour ago. Today's filming task is really heavy. You've misunderstood him."

Ye Zexi fans: "???"

Is it so?

It seemed that they misunderstood Ye Zexi.

However, Film Emperor He called Ye Zexi as Zexi!