Chapter 9: Ziam Kiss / Harry+Mel

AN: Hello my delicious Grapes!! Here's another chapter!!! I want to thank everyone who's reading and... Yeah... Enjoy!!! :) thanks for reading!!:) bye!!!

Zayn's POV

We were going back to our dressing rooms to go home when Crys asked Niall and Harry to stay back for a while.

"Do you guys wanna wait?" Asked Niall.

"Sure, I'll be in the dressing room," I said walking out.

"Me too," I heard Liam say, then I heard faint foot steps following me. I continued to walk into the elavator, and before the doors closed, Liam sprinted in.

"Wait for me," he said. I smiled at him. The elevator's doors closed, and we went done two floors.

"Where's Louis?" I asked.

"Somewhere in this building getting into trouble," he shrugged.

"And you're letting him?" I asked surprised as the doors opened.

"Eh, I'm to tired to be following Louis' troubles today." I nodded.

When we reached the dressing room I ran towards the only couch there.

"I'm going to take a nap," I said hoping I would finally get some sleep.

Liam nodded and sat down on the make up chair. I spread my self out and closed my eyes. The room was silent and I had no idea what Liam was doing, but I wasn't going to risk on opening my eyes. I tried to ignore the silence and went to sleep.

Liam's POV

Zayn was spread out on the couch fast asleep. His chest moved up and down on a steady rhythm. I felt like a creep just staring, admiring his face. Every line and every silhouette of his face. It felt so wrong, yet I couldn't tear my eyes of him.

Why did he fall for me? I got nothing special to give him. All I am is Daddy Direction, nothing cool about that. I'm no Louis with his mischievous attitude and love for carrots, I'm no curly haired guy with dimples the girls love, I'm no Irish leprechaun that loves Nandos, so what does Zayn see in me? I'm just plain old me. Zayn's confession was something I had never expected. Never. Yet strangely enough, I don't mind nor do I feel the same towards him.

I'm trying to act normal cause I don't wanna hurt the poor lad. You know, I don't wanna get his hopes up, but I don't wanna make him feel like I hate him, cause I don't. I would never hate Zayn. Never.

I realized I was staring into space so I blinked twice and got my focus back on Zayn's face, and that's when brown and brown collided.

Oh great, he caught me staring...

Zayn's POV

I opened my eyes to meet Liam's. I was quite surprised, but I didn't move. It seemed that he was looking at me, but his mind was somewhere else. He blinked twice and then he was back to earth.

"Hey," my raspy sleeping voice echoed out of my mouth. He cleared his throat.

"Uh, hey," he smiled and I caught his cheeks turning slightly pink. I sat up.

"How long has it been?" I asked. Liam looked at his watch.

"It's been about... 20 minutes since you fell asleep?" he said startling himself. I smirked.

"It's been twenty minutes and you haven't changed? Where were you, in outer space?" I teased.

"I think," he mumbled tapping his watch as if it was telling the wrong time. "Well I'm going to change," he said. I nodded.