The Concert

It was the next day.
I said: Today Laroi has a concert in Prague.
I found on the internet at what time the bus goes directly to Prague. I found one who left our city at half past two in the afternoon and arrives in Prague at 4 p.m. I wrote to our group...

Me: Hello
All: Hi
Me: Do you all have time today at half past two?
All: Yes
Me: Okay. Pack your things for one night and at half past two we will meet at this bus stop (** photo of the bus stop **)
Deez nuts: Wait... are we going somewhere?👀
Hayley: I think yes
Teena: I can't keep up👀🤣

Time skip

It's half past two and I'm standing at the bus stop and I hope someone comes. The bus has already arrived, I get on the bus and in the distance I saw a group of people running

Me in mind: These people just never come soon🤦

Me 5 seconds later: HELLO MY FRIENDS!
Deez nuts: Hello
Hayley: Although we are late but we are here🤣
Teena: That's a ritual

They got on the bus after me and in a few minutes the bus started moving. The trip took two hours, so we talked the whole way. The group asked what was waiting for them, but I successfully resisted and did not tell them. After 2 hours we finally arrived.
We got off the bus and started looking for a hotel where we were supposed to spend the night.

Me: Uh i think this Is it

We found a random hotel. We walked in and asked if they have a few free rooms. They said they have 2 of them. We decided to split in pairs. I was with Teena and Hayley was with Ayaka. We said bye to each other and walked in our rooms.

Time skip

It was 7 PM. I came in front of Hayley's and Ayaka's room with Teena and said:

Me: We need to go
Ayaka and Hayley: Where?
Me: You will see.

When Ayaka and Hayley finally got off their room I had three scarves already in my hand. I blindfolded all so they couldn't see anything.

Them: Why did you do that?
Me: I have a surprise for you all. Just grab my hands and follow me. Also one of you must grab other hand of someone because i have only two hands lol.

We decided to walk slowly to the place where the concert was supposed to be. We had hotel near it So it wasn't a big problem. After 5 minutes we were here. There were a lot of people waiting for Laroi to appear at the podium. My friends heard people shouting but they didn't saw anything. They were still blindfolded.

Them: Are we like surrounded by people?
Me: Yeah. A lot of people
Them: Where are we?
Me: Wait

I unblindfolded all so they can now see where they are.

Hayley: We are at the someone's concert, right?
Me: Wow yeah ur right
Hayley: Who Is it?👀

At the moment when she asked me, Laroi appeared at the podium and started hyping the audience so he can start singing. All of people started shouting his name.

Hayley: Are you kidding me? I thought you were joking💀👀
Me: No lol. I would never lie to you
Ayaka: Wait... It Is Laroi?
Me: Yes

We were vibing and enjoying the whole concert. Then Laroi saw us unexpetedly and he shouted:

Laroi: Come on!

All of people turned look at us and started hyping us to go.

Me: Let's have Fun
My friends: Yeah let's do this!

We walked to the podium, Laroi helped us to get on the podium. We were now standing in front of thousand people.

Laroi: Don't be afraid. Just let your body do what it wants.

We understood and our fear was away in few seconds. Then we were singing with Laroi and we were dancing like retarded animals lol.
After 30 minutes concert was about to end. But before the end we wanted to try one thing sooo badly. The thing we never experienced in our lives and Laroi does. The jump to the audience.

Me: Wanna try and feel something new?
Friends: Sure
Laroi: I know what are you all gonna do. Let me help you

Laroi ran, grabbed Ayaka's and Hayley's hand, I quickly grabbed Teena's and Ayaka's hand and together all 5 of us jumped into the audience. It was the feeling that we never experienced. It was amazing. Then the concert ended. We disappeared in the back of the podium and started talking to Laroi.

Me: These are my friends Ayaka, Hayley and Teena.
Them: Hi
Laroi: Hello nice to meet you.

Then we were talking about random stuff. After 2 hours we decided to go at Hotel but Laroi stopped us.

Laroi: Can i go with you? We can do a party to celebrate this thing really happened
We: What thing?
Laroi: That i was able to get there and do there a concert
We: Sure! Let's gooo

We got to the hotel and prepared a big party. We were celebrating whole night until we were all completely drunk.

End of the chapter