New album

It was another day. I woke up at 7 in the morning when my phone rang. I watched who was calling me, immediately left everything and picked it up.

Me: Hi!

Laroi: Hi! Do you want to help me today with my new album called F * CK LOVE?

Me: Yes, I always wanted to know how you do it. I haven't listened to anything lately except your songs lately.

Laroi:  Thank you so much. I have many fans. But you are the best of them <3

Me: Thank you Laroi <3

Laroi: Can i come for you in an hour?

Me: Yes. Of course

Laroi: Ok. Bye

Me: Bye

He was standing in front of my house in an hour. I went out and ran to him. When we hugged, he took my hand and we went to his studio together. When I saw his studio, I said: WoW and I couldn't move from the place in amazement. It was huge and contained a lot of microphones and other things.

Me: That's amazing Laroi...

Laroi: Yea, i know

Then he pulled me close and showed me where what was.

Me: Laroi? What will you do now?

Laroi: I will sing

Me: Okay, Can i stay here and listen to you sing?

Laroi: Yes. That's why I brought you here.

Me: O-Okay

Laroi: So listen

He started singing a song called Need you most and he sang it so sadly and dejectedly that I thought something was bothering him. Then I thought about it and realized that was the purpose. Then he sang another named So Done. On the contrary, he sang confidently. In short, he sang beautifully and I was shocked.

About three hours later he stopped singing, came to me and said:

Laroi: Did you like it?

Me: Yes! It was amazing! I fell in love with your voice.

Me in mind: ( And in fact i love you whole, not just your voice )

Laroi: Thank you <3

Me:  You are the best <3

Laroi: You too <3

Me in mind: Wait ... Did he really tell me Im the best ??? What if he loves me too?

End of chapter