Back to the Czech Republic

I sit on the couch and suddenly hear a rumble. It was as if someone was opening the door. It was Laroi.

Me: Finally you are here

Laroi: Yea, sorry. I was breaking up with Katarina... It turned out well, but I found out one thing and that was that she was cheating on me...

Me: Really?

Laroi: Yes...

Me: Awww come here

Laroi came to me and I hugged him to at least comfort him a little.

Me: It will be fine... I will always be here for you.

Laroi: Thank you <3 Said Laroi and gave me a kiss.

Me: I have to tell you something... I would like to return to the Czech Republic in a week. It's just on you if you come with me.

Laroi: Why?

Me: I originally came here to see how you living your dreams. I didn't expect me to fall in love with you and you would fall in love with me too...

Laroi: Oh, Okay. You know i can't...I'm sorry...

Me: Yea, i know... But I have to...I have friends there that I take as my second family and I can't live without them... And of course I have my original family there.

Laroi: I understand

Me: We can agree that I will return here in a month, maybe for half a year.

Laroi: Okay...But i miss you already...

Me: It will be hard for me to live without you too... but otherwise it is not possible.

Laroi: I just want you to know that I love you

Me: I love you too

The next day I looked at tickets to the Czech Republic. Cost about $ 483. I said: Okay. I leave on Monday at 1 in the morning and today is Saturday. I'm going to pack my things.

Time skip

It's Monday. I'm leaving today. I have to go say goodbye to Laroi. I came to see Laroi, who was in the studio.

Me: Darling, today is the day. I'm leaving in a few hours and I came to tell you goodbye

Laroi: Oh, Okay. I will miss you terribly.

Said Laroi, hugging me and giving me a kiss.

Me: I will miss you too but we have to be brave...

Laroi: I know...

Me: I will write to you every day

Laroi: Ok. Bye my love

Me: Bye darling...

Time skip

Me: I'm back in Czech Republic in Prague. I'll be home in an hour.

Time skip

I'm standing in front of our house. I unlock the door with the key, put down my big bag, in which I have clothes, etc. And I immediately write to my friends if they would go out.

Group chat:

Me: Now I came home. Do you want to come out?

Teena: Sorry, but I can't today... I'm going to the eternal hunting grounds🤣

Stofy: I am not able to get there, sorry

Deez nuts: We are babysitting Nela today, so probably not

Hayley: I will go with you and Deez nuts will babysitting Nela

Me: Okay

Time skip

Me: Hi^^

Hayley: Hi xd

Me: So where are we going?

Hayley: On the meadow?

Me: Okay

Hayley: What do you want to talk about?

Me: What about us?👀

Hayley: **looks at me with a murderous look**

Me: 🤣🤣🤣

End of the chapter