Chapter 2

FIRST, SHOUT OUT TO MY FIRST TWO FOLLOWERS AND MY NEWLY MADE FRIENDS yurililll AND anonymous_authorr5x2 NOW THE STORY

As expected, when my dad came home, he grounded me for the rest of the week and told me to buy Brodey a new pair of drumsticks.

Any normal teenager would be livid because it's unfair that Brodey got away with waking up the whole neighbourhood and i got grounded, but i'm glad dad grounded me, now i have am excuse for not going to Brittany's party and I never really go out much so I'm not missing out on anything.

Time for some Netflix, I thought to myself with a laugh, and got up to get some snacks from downstairs.

    I went down stairs after looking at the family pictures that were hung on the stair case.

       Like always Brodey was there having his mid-afternoon snack as he calls it, sitting on one of the island chairs, he held a pack of oreos in his hand and a glass of milk was on the table.

         I walked over to the snacks cabinet, not without giving him a glare. Despite the fact that I was glad to skip that dumb party, I was still angry at him for selling me out. He gave me a maddening smirk, which made my blood boil. I gave a low growl.

Surprisingly enough, he jumped like a cat faced with a wolf. I returned the smirk he gave earlier, as he glared at me. I took out the snacks and went to my room.

        "I went to my room. If I were to describe it, I would go with a night forest theme. The ceiling was dark, to made to look like the night sky, and was dotted with white glow paint, to imitate stars. There was a full moon painted on the left corner.

          Other than my wooden four poster bed, entwined with fake Boston Ivy, there was a wooden chair and my reading table. The dark green carpet looked like a forest bed, to match the dark forest theme. There were two flower vases, one on my window, and another on my reading desk. There was a small tree beside the former."

        I shut the door behind me and closed the thick black curtains, not letting any light in, my midnight forest themed room had a cool vibe because the moon and stars that were glowing.

"Since I started having those weird dreams...... I guess I really started liking forests....a lot. And I suppose being the daughter of an Alpha has its perks, as in my dad has access to a lot of money, and being him, he didn't even question me when I told him I wanted to make my room forest themed. "

I still don't get why that lady keeps appearing in my dreams..... I guess I'll figure it out another time, maybe right after I catch up on best chefs forever.

I watched a few episodes and was a little tired and about to fall asleep when my phone buzzed........i felt infuriated but decided to ignore it, I was on the verge of sleeping when this person decided to text me again 'I swear if this person isn't texting me because someone is dieing then I'm gonna make sure someone does; for real guys this should be a crime :/

        After a few episodes, I was tired and on the verge of falling asleep, when my phone buzzed. I felt infuriated, but decided to ignore it. I was almost asleep again, when this person decided to text me again. Swearing to myself to kill someone if the cause of this commotion wasn't someone dying, I sat up. 'Seriously, this should be illegal. Why don't calling curfews exist?'

I got up from my ever so comfortable bed; clearly annoyed and picked up my phone from my bed side table; I'm honestly regretting getting such a big bed.

Bec: GIRL WHERE THE HECK ARE YOU?!!!

Bec: I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR YOU FOR AGES!!!

Bec: DO YOU THINK I CAN PICK AN OUTFIT TO WEAR TO A PARTY MY CRUSH AND MY ARCH NEMESIS ARE GOING TO BE ALL ALONE?!!!

crystal: what the heck are you talking about?

Bec: I'VE BEEN WAITING IN THE MALL FOR OVER AN HOUR AND YOUR NUMBER ISN'T GOING THROUGH AREN'T YOU GOING HELP ME PICK AN OUTFIT FOR THE PARTY?!!! DID YOU SERIOUSLY FORGET?!!! 😡😠

'That's why I even considered going to the party in the first place; Bec, my bestie, was invited to it by Hunter, aka her crush, aka Brittany's brother.'

Crystal: I am sooooo sorry, I forgot, I'll be there in 30 minutes

Bec: WHAT DO YOU MEAN 30 MINUTES?!!! THE MALL CLOSES IN 30 MINUTES!!!

Bec:I DON'T CARE IF YOU WANT TO TELEPORT OR YOU WANT TO FLY, BE HERE IN FIVE MINUTES

Crystal: That's not possible my dad Is busy and I'm not an alpha

Bec: I. DON'T. CARE

'I'M DEAD I'M DEAD I'M DEAD, I guess someone might die after all'

'wait I'm still grounded'

I CORRECTED ALL THE MISTAKES, BUT IF SOME ARE UNCHANGED, IT MEANS I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU'RE ASKING ME TO DO OR I DIDN'T NOTICE

I'M SORRY FOR THE CLICHÉ PLOT; BEST FRIEND'S CRUSH IS HER ENEMIES BROTHER I'LL TRY TO CHANGE IT AS WE GET INTO THE STORY :)