You noticed that it was Taehyung's hand over your thigh. You looked at him and saw him smirking.

You didn't wanted this to be noticed by others , so you just gave a small glare telling him to stop.

But instead he brought his hands more closer , going towards your inner thigh. Your breathing was increasing.

The effect he had on you was boosting him more resulting in a smirk. You kept your hands on his to stop his movements.

To which he stopped but only for a second to see you back to normal. You thought that he will not do this again , but you were wrong.

Now , he brought his hands dangerously close to your centre only an inch apart of his finger was not letting your skin touch to his finger.

He roamed his hand every where , except that place and drew pattern over it. You again breathed heavily.

You had never experienced this before and it was making your breath hitch every second.

It felt as if you cannot breathe so you suddenly stood. And everybody began looking at your face.

"Y/n is everything alright? You look sick what happened?" Taehyung said with a teasing smirk knowing he is the reason for it.

"Umm....I - I need fresh air. I'll just come from outside. Excuse me." You said and were going.

"I'll be with her to see if she is alright." Taehyung said as an excuse to tease you more.

You came to a corridor which had an open view towards the garden. You streched your arms talking fresh air.

As you were stretching you felt hands around your waist. You knew who it must be so you let it be.

"Hey! You are here What if mine or your parents came?" You said keeping your hands on his.

"They will not , you were feeling sick right so I told them I am with you to take care of you."

He said while keeping his head on your shoulder causing you to tilt your head. He began giving kisses to your neck.

He tightened his grip on your waist and kept on kissing your neck while pushing you forward which caused your chest to touch the wall.

He was still behind you , kissing your neck. His one hand was going down towards your thigh roaming around the area where your hip bone is.

His other hand was just below your chest. He turned you and kissed you on your lips this time.

He kept both of his hands on your waist and opened your legs with his knee standing between them.

His knee was touching your part making you want him. You knew he can take you right now to his car if you want more. But he will not do this without your permission.

"Tae...Taehyung stop." You said while panting due to lack of oxygen. "Can we wait till marriage for this."

"Sure baby I want you to be ready for it. I will not push you. I will definitely wait till our marriage." He said smiling at you.

He was old school type so he appreciated the fact you wanted to wait till marriage.
"Thank you." You said and pecked his lips.

Soon you saw your's and his parents coming so you pulled back and smiled at them.

"Hey listen you both , the marriage date had been fixed and it's after 2 weeks so be ready." They said and smiled at you.

You and Taehyung looked at each other and hugged each other. You both were really happy , that you both were finally about to be husband and wife after 2 weeks.

××××××

Taehyung had already told his friends that your marriage date had been fixed.
Listening this they were really happy.

The cards were printed and distributed to your relative's and his. You both told about your relationship to your office colleagues also , and they were surprised but happy for you both.

Time was now seemingly going fast and You and him had already chosen the wedding dress also.

You choose a beautiful gown which had a V cut on it , not too deep but in an elegant manner. And Taehyung chose a black colored tuxedo.

You and Taehyung were finally enjoying your Bachelor party dancing and having fun together.

Soon Everything was ready and arrangements were made for the marriage and now only the wedding day was left.

Hope you liked chapter 19 and please do vote

Hope you liked chapter 19 and please do vote.😊

😊