Chapter 17

After leaving you , Taehyung went back home , Took bath and reached the party venue.

As he reached the place , he carefully took the bag which had an expensive wine which he brought especially for his friends.

He had arranged the party in a big place consisting only his friends. He entered the room which was full of loud music.

It had Snacks , soft drinks and junk food all around the table. He saw all of his six friends.

Some talking to each other. Some dancing and some munching on snacks.
He was smiling looking at them.

Soon all of them noticed Taehyung's presence and pulled him to hug him. He was squashed between them.

He was so happy having them. They were with him for the past 9 years. They were his friends his family. He pulled back and smiled at them.

"We are so happy for you hyung."

"Thank you Jungkook."

"Finally my soul mate got a person who is really a soulmate for you." Said Jimin while coming and hugging him again.

"Thank you Jimin - ah....but still you are my soulmate." Taehyung said with a smile.

Soon one by one all his friends congratulated him and gave him a brotherly hug.

After all this , they all danced together and ate the food and enjoyed their time together.

"Hey Taehyung when will you show her? We want to meet her. We want to know who that girl is who stole your heart." Said Suga with a teasing smile.

"I will surely hyung...But I want her to be ready and I want her to know first." He said smiling. They all agreed and continued the party.

Soon the party finished and everyone began making the way towards the exit. While leaving once again everyone congratulated him and hugged him.

Taehyung also thanked him and sat inside his car. While driving he thought that he will surely make time for you.

He decided that tomorrow he will take you on a date. He was happy that you were happy for him , meeting his friends but he knew that he still should make time for you.

So when he reached home , he texted you the moment he came inside. And then went to sleep.

Next Day

You woke when your alarm rang. You closed the alarm and sat on your bed stretching your arms while yawning.

Then you took your phone and checked the time and messages. While checking , you found that Taehyung had sent you a text so you opened his chat.

Taehyung

Hey! I know you must be sleeping
but I want to take you Somewhere.
Not as my employee but as my
girlfriend. So I'll Pick you up
at 11:00 be ready.

You

Hey! Sure I will be
Ready and will be
Waiting for you.

You wrote and smiled at your text and stood , and made your way to get ready.

You took shower and washed your hairs. You wore a beautiful pink coloured one piece dress till your knee.

You did a nice simple makeup by applying foundation , eye liner and a beautiful coloured eye shadow along with a bright pink lipstick.