Chapter 12

It was the next day and you knew that it would be the same. Taehyung will work and work and be in his cabin only.

You went to prepare his morning coffee and kept at his table , and wished him a "Good morning."

As you left his cabin , you came to your cubicle and began working. Since Taehyung became busy , you became worried for him and you found your work boring as well.

Seeing Taehyung energetic , eating meals on time and working only what in his schedule , made you interested in your work.

But now , Taehyung became busy so you found your work boring. Jin was a sharp man and obviously he was older than you both , and would definitely be smarter than you.

So he had noticed your behavior , since the time Taehyung became busy. He knows that you love Taehyung and becoming worried for him is normal.

Jin also talked about this to Taehyung saying , that he should not work too much or skip his meals. But he wouldn't listen to his hyung instead saying

"hyung I know but I have to work harder. I am the boss of this office and the responsibility is on me."

Jin didn't force him too because Taehyung was right. He was handling this office after his father gave him the responsibility , and he should definitely work hard.

So Jin always told you that you don't need to worry , "he is fine , I already talked to him."

So you just nodded and smiled at his words as always , but now it was difficult for you. You were becoming angry.

You wanted to help him but how? because you aren't his girlfriend to say him all this. You can only say a few times as his secretary.

So here you were , chewing the pen's cap while staring at his cabin , thinking about him. Meanwhile Jin came and sat beside you.

"Thinking about him that when he will be free y/n."

You came back from your thought's and looked at him and released a sigh.

"Oh you came...Ahh yes I was thinking about him only. I can't understand what is making him work so much."

"Relax you are thinking too much. He is fine I told you right. And he is like this from the start.

I know him from the past 9 years and when he works he gives his 1000% , and don't worry I talked to him and he said he will be free soon."

You released another loud sigh and put your head down on the able.

"Hey , why don't you pay him back?"

Jin said with a smirk looking at you with his mischievous eyes.

"Pay him back...What do you mean?"

"I mean that he made you angry and troubled you so much since 2 weeks right?

So why don't you do the same to him. Then he will realise his mistake and will not skip his meals and will be back as he was...What do you think?"

You seem to like this idea. He actually made you worried about him a lot , so teasing him a bit won't be wrong.

" I...I'm on it. I like the idea...so what's the plan?"

He brought himself closer to you and told his plan in your ears. You somehow didn't like this idea which he told you , but from him doing ageyo and showing his puppy eyes made you agree on it.

××××××

You had completed your work and now you had to go to Taehyung's cabin to keep his file.