Kuch Soch Bhi Lo ☺☺💕

Continue from the previous part....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
†*******************************†
.
.

      bon touched kaka,, baba and subhra's feet... and took blessing🙏🙏..... somtuk hugged her from back in each other side.... for a second ani feel jealousy... but then smile..... he smile mischievous... and made a face...

Ani   main bhi iha hi hu.... ekbaar ghum ke dekh liya kijiye..... bahu miltehi main bhul gyi aap sab ko.....

Subhra    kiu na bhule... Aree meri beti pura 6 mahine baad ghar louta hai.... Tu toh humesha ghar main hi tha... tujhe kon pyaar karega.....

          she said with a lough.... it make everyone lough 🤣 ... and ani frowned😟... then ani slightly came near bon and whisper in her ear...

Ani    bohot haasi aarahe hai keya.... bhulo maat kamre main mere alawa koi or nehi rahega tumhe bachaneke liye.. 

          ani said with smirk 😏.... and bon blushed very much 🙈🙈🙈.... she looked at ani and said "DHAAT"... ani smile....

Kaka    acha anirudh-bahu.... jao jake thoda aaram kar loo.. itna dur se ayii ho..

Anidita    jii kaka...

       anidita left... kaka ordered koyeli that to gave lunch in their room.... koyeli nodded and all left for their work..... somtuk came in their private room... and take some rest...

*****************************

in anidita room.....

                    * MATURE CONTAIN AHEAD.... MAYBE 18+**

           bon came out from the bathroom,, with wet 💦hair.....she looking like an angel in red sari.... water 💧💦drop from her hair... making her hot at se time.... in this situation how ani control himself..... he came and hugged her from back as she sat on in front of miror.... kept his hand on her creamy waist... and chin on her shoulder... bon look at him by mirror... and blushed lightly... ☺.... she feel butterflies🦋 in her stomach as his hot breathe fall on her bare nick... ani looked at bon and slid her pallu from her shoulder... bkn close her eyes.... ani remove her hair from her back and kept in a side.... then kissed on her nick... he left her nick with a deep red mark as he bit there very hard.... bon moan in pain "Aaahhh"    he smirk.... and picked her in his arm.... and laid her on bed.... she looked at him shamelessly ☺☺😋..... that time she want to touch his bullet like chest...... ani understand as she is his 15 years old love.... he opened his button of shirt with a smirk 😏.... then threw it....and jumped on the bed...... came over her and kissed her forehead.... then her eyes... chubby cheeks.... and corner of her pinky lip.... after that their lip-lock with each other.....this time bon also response as ani teached her 🙈🙈🙈🙈..... ani licking her lip.... then he bit her lower lip.... she moaned in his mouth "Mmm"    they fight with their tongue... at last ani won... and he feel some hot in her lip.... so he broke the kiss and looked at her lips..

Ani     ruhii...

Bon (in pleasure)   keya hua... acha sa mood kharab kar diya na....

Ani     ekbaar bola bhi nehi... tumhe itna dard ho raha tha....

Bon     dard... kaha.... mujhe toh kuch nehi ho raha tha....