Ang laga de re.. 🔞🔞

continue from the previous part....

WARNING  MATURE CONTANT AHEAD.... READ IN YOUR OWN RISK... 18+🔞⚠️⚠️..

NOTE      FRIEND I SAID IN PREVIOUS CHAPTER THAT I AM LITTLE BIT UNCOMFORTABLE😔 TO WROTE✍️ THIS.. SO THIS PART IS WRITTEN📝 BY MY ELDER SISTER👭.. SO.. PLZ NO HATE COMMENT.. IF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE THEN SKIP THE CHAPTER....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

She kept her plum in her face.... ani smile😊 to see that... he came and picked up her by his arm.. and settled her on the table where many dishes which bondita love...are decorated very beautifully....

Bon      patibabu... ea.. sab toh meri pasandida kha na hai...

Ani    ha cutie.. sab tumhaari pasand ki khana hai... ab khao...

Bon     iimmm... nehi.. main nehi khaungi...

Ani      kiu tumhe pasand nahi ayi...

Bon     mujhe toh bohot pasand ayi... par jab aap apne hatho se mujhe khilayenge tab Or acha lagega mujhe... plz khila dijiye na.. bohot bhuk lagi hai...

         she said with a puppy face.. 🥺🥺
he melted on her cuteness... he fed her.. and she was about to fed him. but he hold her hand and bring near him... pulled her .. she landed on his lep... he took the morshal... and ate it.. then some mischief thought in ani's mind... he took a rossogulla.. from handi. and entered half of it on bon's mouth and came closed to her... she become breathing heavily... then he took the half of rossogulla and at eating time their lip touched with each other. . bon shocked by his sadden action... when bon try to remove her lip. ani catch her lip. and start shucking... bon close her eyes...  ani kissed her but bon not reply because she not know that how to kiss.. she enjoying😊 it... then ani bit her lower lip.. it's not a passionately kiss... after a minute they broke the kiss 😘.. bon blushing😊😊 hard.. and ani smile😊 at her..... then ani hold her hand and kissed on her plam and asked her.

Ani      bondita keya tum humari rista ko agee badana chaati ho... main tumpe koi pressure nehi dena chaati... if you give me the permission then we continue it...

Bon ( some teary 😢tone)    aap mujhe itna samman karte hai ki mere upar mujhe zyada aapka hak rehene ke baad bhi aapne mujhse permission mang rahe hai...

Ani     kisne kaha tumhe ki tum par tumse zyada mera hak hai.. bondita sarir tumhaari hai... ispe kisiki hak nehi hai.. mera bhi nehi... ispar sirf or sirf tumhari hak hai.. samjhi..

Bon      ha patibabu.. par main aapse gussa hu..

Ani     tumhaari ea gussa kabhi kami bhi ya nehi.. jab dekho tab ek rossogulla or doo gussaa.. 🙄🙄🙄

Bon     keya main humesha gussa karti rehti hu.. jaiye main aapse baat nehi karungi.. or nahi ea rahungi...

         she said making a cute angry pout... she stand up🧍 from his lap.. and start walk... ani smile mischiefly.. he follwed her...she was about to going out of the gate... ani grabbed her wrist and pulled her.... bon landed on ani's chest.... wasting a minute he picked her in bridle style.... bon Shocked in his sudden action.... her right hand on his neck.. bon blush and try to hide her blush she hide her face into her chest. . ani chuckled..... he goes the room...