Please let me live (part 2)

Start from the beginning

Yena: And another win for Yena!

Yujin: That is because you are cheating unnie! If you didn't push me right before the ending line then I would have won.

Yena: You just are a sore loser Yujin. That is all.

Hyewon: I won! I won again!

Sakura: It's just because you are lucky! If I had gotten your character I would have won too!

Jahoon: And I didn't know that I would get to see a puppy and a duck arguing as well as a hamster and a cat.

I stood behind them as I watched them arguing about who won and who would have won. I shook my head as I tried to stop them.

Jahoon: Okay guys. This is just a game. Don't get too upset about it.

Sakura, Hyewon, Yena & Yujin: This isn't just a game!

Jahoon: What did you say?!

I looked at them with a poker face. I could see them trying to swallow their saliva as they began to become scared and nervous.

Sakura, Hyewon, Yena & Yujin: Nothing unnie! We are sorry for yelling at you! Please don't kill us!

Jahoon: I will let it go just this one time but if I ever caught you doing it again, then say goodbye to games for at least one month.

Sakura, Hyewon, Yena & Yujin: Yes ma'am!

They quickly got up on their feet and bowed at me. I waved my hands in front of me as I tried to stop them.

Jahoon: Okaaaay. You guys don't need to go to that degree. I'm not like Eunbi unnie you know. Now you guys play. I will go and buy us something to drink.

Yujin: Do you want me to go with you unnie?

Jahoon: It's fine Yujin. Unnie will be back in a few minutes, don't worry.

I pat her head as she smiled at me before returning back to play, this time with Sakura instead. I grabbed my wallet and exited the store as I walked in the direction of the nearest coffee shop. I walked inside and placed my order and paid for them. As I was waiting at the side and looking at my phone, I saw a group of girls off three walking over to me. Just at the moment that I was looking up, one of the girls suddenly slapped me.

???: It is your fault that our precious got taken away from us! If it weren't for you then our Jihoon would still be with us now! Why did you have to get him killed?! Our precious leader bunny who had done nothing but only his things in life!

The two other girls grabbed me by the arms. The girl who had just slapped me raised her hands and was about to slap me again. As I really couldn't do anything and since I didn't want to cause too much trouble in public, I closed my eyes and prepared myself for the slap but I didn't feel anything coming, so I opened my eyes to see Yujin standing right behind her, grabbing the girl's wrist. Just right behind her was our manager.

Yujin: I don't think I would continue to do that if I were you. I have all of your face and a video of you slapping my unnie on my camera, so I could go to the police.

The girls who held me quickly removed their arms from me. Yujin removed her grip from the third girl as well. They quickly grouped and looked at each other scared.