For Arya

A week passed by with Adwait and Shrishti being distant from each other.

And Adwait felt extremely guilty for what he did with Shrishti, he should have cleared all the things before, but it was too late now, they both had signed the divorce papers.

Adwait offered Shristi to stay as friends but she denied saying she won't be able to handle, which added more guilt in his heart.

It was a fine cold whether, Adwait was drinking tea in his room scrolling his mobile, he had to go to Arohi's classes to pick her up.

After few minutes of procrastination Adwait finally took his car keys & went to Arohi's classes.

There he met Arya which refreshed his mood, he picked Arohi and came house back.

Since Shrishti was not there, his life was becoming hard, so Aayushi was doing all the chores of Arohi. And Adwait wanted Prisha back in his life, he thought he can live his life but when he will be with her Then he will actually in true sense enjoy his life, he multiple times tried calling her but she was so upset.

Next day when he was returning home, he stopped in the supermarket, he found some really cute soft toys there, he purchased some for Arohi and he got a remote control car for Arya, after he was done with billing and packing them, he pulled the glass door to open and his gaze fell on a lady sitting on the bench.

Adwait put the stuffs in his car, the car was in his hand packed in a box, he pulled the lady with him near the parking ignoring her mewls of protest.

"What are you doing here in this state?" He asked as he hugged her.

She pushed him away.

"Stop acting like a jerk!" she said as she was ready to leave.

"Prisha!" Adwait called out & she stopped.

"I don't want to talk to You!" she said, Adwait felt her voice cracking, he softened his tone, he remembered the slap he gave her last time had an impact on her.

"Prisha, let's clear the misunderstanding please!" he asked with hopeful eyes holding her by her shoulders.

"Adwait I don't want to waste time in you, I'm done arguing" she protested in soft voice and again started walking towards the exit.

"Have you started loving him" Adwait questioned & she went blank as she stopped in her place.

Adwait walked towards her and stood in front of her.

Tears formed in her eyes, her eyes went red, which tensed Adwait.

"Tell me , do you love Bhavin?" Adwait questioned again, softly thus time.

"I'm not supposed to answer you" she protested again.

After seeing her, Adwait felt a strong voice coming out of him to approach and ask her again that's why he stopped her.

"If you ever feel like, you can anytime come back to me, I don't know whats in your mind but I want to start a new life, with you!" he said clearly what he wanted.

Prisha looked at him and gave him a tight slap putting him in an intense confused state.

"Just look at you Adwait, when you felt You removed me from your life and when you need me, you shamelessly approached, can't belive it was you whom I loved" she said and walked away with disgust.

Adwait stood there numb, his face sensed as anger climbed his head. After a minute, he ran after her searching for her, he found her in a cas adjusting her seatbelt as she wiped her tears.

Adwait with difficulty walked towards her, he stood near the window and dropped the box in her lap.

"For Arya" he said and left, his face was tight and his jaw clenched.

Prishas rolled her eyes at him, starting her car driving away.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Date :  29 January 2022

How was the chapter? Drop your views in the comment section.

See you in the next one, untill then
Bye bye!!

💕💕💕