Missing them

With Prisha ;

She was scrolling through her phone when she found some of her old pictures.

She smiled looking at them, her eyes were filled with love, immense love, tears started leaking through the corner of her eyes seeing one picture.

She immediately deleted the picture, she no more wanted her past to haunt her. She wanted to move on.

She threw her phone on the bed as Bhavin called her for dinner.

She made Prapti have her dinner and she herself went with Arya and Bhavin to have food.

Bhavin had made the dinner tonight, he expected that she will say something maybe a short compliment will go, but she didn't, she looked lost.

After the dinner was done, Arya climbed on the chair and pulled Bhavin through his shirt, he kissed his cheek saying.

"Good job, dinner was awesome" Bhavin grinned widely, he looked at Prisha if she says anything but she didn't, instead she smiled at Bhavin when Arya complimented him.

Bhavin felt bad.

Prisha went into her room, she cuddled with Arya, they both were watching Spiderman movie on the iPad.

Prisha wasn't mentally present there, her mind was somewhere else. She was not able to concentrate.

Finally after feeling so much stressed, she excused herself and went into the balcony. She looked at the night sky, the stars always attracted her.

She closed her eyes and the only picture which came to her mind was the one which saw in her phone few moments back.

It was a picture of Adwait and Arohi cuddling and sleeping together. She missed them so much. Tears came off her eyes whenever her daughter's was mentioned.

They were looking so adorable in the picture, she wished she was there with them and she would have felt the same warmth as them.

Smiling to herself looking at sleeping Arya, she wiped her tears. She walked towards the bed and snuggled into Arya and slept cuddling him, pulling a blanket over them.

***

With Adwait, he was working on his laptop late night when Shrishti entered the study, he looked at her for one second and continued his work.

"It's so late" Shrishti said as she stood beside the table.

"There's a lot of pending work" he answered still not moving his gaze from the screen.

"Siddharth" she said and paused.

When she didn't say anything for a minute, he looked at her, removing his reading glasses and keeping them on the desk.

"Say" he said crossing his arms over his chest.

"Why did you so that for me?" She asked with nervously dripping from every facial muscle.

"Because I felt like" he answered controlling his smile upon her reactions.

"Didn't you want me to behave like that with you?" He asked standing straight in front of her.

"No, I mean yes, but this was unexpected" she said locking a strand of hair behind her ear.

"Okay, then sleep" he said and moved to Arohi's room to check on her. He saw Arohi playing with her soft toys, he glared at her for being up so late, she made a pout and he cuddled with her laying beside her.

She caressed his hair with her soft chubby hands, and he felt asleep, Arohi kissed her dad's cheek and felt asleep on him.

Shrishti awwed at them through the door and went into her bedroom to sleep.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Date : 27 December 2021

How was the chapter? Drop your views in the comment section.

See you in the next one, untill then
Bye bye!!

💕💕💕