𝗔𝗻𝘅𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝗱𝗿𝗮𝗴𝗼𝗻

(Mid terms suck)

~~~ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ•°*

Y/n wasn't troubled by things very often.

Dottore and everyone else had to do the difficult thinking, not her. She could just hang out and goof around until she was given a task. And even those tasks were easy!

So why did seeing that dude with the bright red hair make her so anxious? She'd been struggling to sleep ever since, and it was seriously becoming a problem.

Like— she would not sleep. Period.

Even on command, she wouldn't 🚚ing sleep.

Of course, that proved to be a bit of an issue for Dottore. Y/n didn't want to cause him any trouble, so the anxious *not so* little dragon decided to take matters into her own hands.

She simply left Zapolyarny Palace, straight up left Snezhnaya, and went looking for the source of her problems.

Y/n left a note, of course!
Dottore definitely wouldn't be happy about her just getting up and leaving, but this was very important!

Mondstadt. Mondstadt, Monstadt, Mondstadt.

Y/n had memories of being there. Fragmented, incomplete memories with missing pieces.

She remembered Angel's Share.
She remembered Good Hunter.
She remembered the Knights of Favonius.

But there was still missing information...

Ah... either way, Mondstadt was undeniably beautiful.

She had an odd feeling of comfort there, so she decided to stay a little while. Y/n even got a job as an adventurer! That sure was fun!

"Hey everyone, look what I found!"

Y/n was grinning as she effortlessly dragged a massive Ruin Grader to the Dragonspine Camp, the other adventurers gawking at her in disbelief.

"Wh...what the hell?! How?!"

She became pretty popular very quick after that.

Y/n had the ability to venture through Dragonspine without much difficulty, due to her natural resistance to the brutal conditions, and she made a habit of bringing back her amazing findings.

However, she kept coming back not because of the dangers which hid many amazing treasures.

But because of the big 🍑 decomposed corpse of a dragon which was sprawled across the mountain.

Y/n liked to go to it, take a quick walk around the corpse before venturing to the little cave below it.

There, she'd take a seat in front of the massive heart, and just sit there in silence. Listening to the thrumming heartbeat.

It was comforting.

In a weird, morbid way.

Her abilities as a fighter allowed her to complete bounties and commissions fairly easily, so much so that she earned enough money to buy herself a little place to stay.