𝗙𝗼𝗿𝗺𝗶𝗱𝗮𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝗠𝗶𝘀𝘀 𝗬/𝗻

~~~ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ•°*

"Ah, so that's the reason."

A young woman and a man were sitting in a tavern together, having a nice little chat regarding a payment that had been delayed a total of 5 times.

While the man was having some wine, the young woman had settled for a cup of warm milk.

The young woman smiled, e/c eyes gentle, "A shortage of mora, huh? I see. Well, I'm terribly sorry about your situation, it's truly a shame."

The man nodded eagerly, happy to see that the young lady was sympathetic towards him, "Yes, yes, thank you for understanding! Due to a couple of financial difficulties, we won't be able to make the payment for another month."

"Mm..." the young woman smirked, e/c eyes flashing, "Too bad."

"...eh?"

"You see, Mr. Barton, I did a bit of research. Turns out, you made a rather large purchase of a nice little manor near Starsnatch Cliff just last week. Not even a day after we extended the payment deadline." the young lady began, pulling out a couple of papers, "And would you look at that! You bought a nice little batch of goods from Sumeru. Both of these purchases add up to about..."

The man watched warily as the woman across from him took a sip of her drink, smirking.

"Approximately 80,000 mora! Twice the amount you owe us." she continued.

All of a sudden, her smirk was gone. In its place was a piercing glare. The man sunk in his seat, unable to tear his gaze away from the young woman's intense serpentine gaze.

"So Mr. Barton... it would seem as though you're not having financial difficulties, you just don't want to pay up!" the woman concluded then grinned, "Now, what useless excuse will you use on me this time you pig?"

"M...Miss Y/n please!" the man cried, "Just give me more chance, please, I beg of you!"

"Tone it down a little, you're ruining my drink." y/n grumbled, "Learn to manage your money."

The man flinched as the young lady stood, finishing off her drink and picking up her papers.

"You're on your own now." y/n said simply, sending the man a smile, "Farewell."

Formidable Miss Y/n.

Ruthless and somewhat cold in any matter related to business or mora.

But...

"Y/n!" someone shouted as the young lady exited the tavern.

She turned her head and smiled brightly at Diluc who was running towards her and Kaeya who was strolling on after him.

She met the crimson haired young man half way, practically jumping on him as she clung to him like a koala and rubbed her face against his.

"Diluc~! I missed you! How was training today? Was it fun? What happened?"

"Y-Y/n, get down!" Diluc yelped as y/n asked him more questions.

Kaeya snickered at the duo when Diluc looked to him for help.

She was a huge softy for Diluc and Kaeya.

Y/n had grown a lot in the past few years, having improved on her speaking capabilities and figured out a way to make her tail disappear.