𝗛𝗼𝘄 𝘁𝗼 𝗳𝗹𝘆

~~~ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ•°*

"GYAAAAAAHHHH, MASTER CREPUS, COME QUICK!" one of the maids shrieked, practically throwing open the door to the man's office.

The woman was practically hyperventilating, wheezing a little bit.

She was quickly to recover since she reallyyyy needed to tell Crepus this, "IT'S Y/N! SHE'S ON THE ROOF."

Crepus deadpanned, "...huh?"

"SHE'S GONNA JUMP OFF!!!"

"..."

In an instant, Crepus had practically jumped over his desk and sprinted out the door in a panic, shouting y/n's name.

Outside, y/n was chilling on the roof, peering down curiously at Diluc and Kaeya.

"Ready? Ready yet? Y/n wants to jump!" y/n asked as the two boys spread out a blanket.

"Yep!" Kaeya chirped, with a grin.

"Be careful!" Diluc called.

"Right!" y/n chimed then grinned at the sky, "One! Two! Three! Four! ....seven!"

And with that, y/n leapt off the roof.

Just as she did, Crepus skidded outside and lunged forward in time to catch y/n before she could hit the ground.

"Oh! Mister Crepe!" Y/n exclaimed, so excited to see him that she didn't notice how hecking worried he was.

"Y/n!" he said breathlessly, "You can't just jump off of the roof like that!"

Y/n tilted her head with a curious look as she was placed on the ground, "Hm? Why?"

Crepus sighed, "There's hundreds of reasons but the most important one is that you could die."

"But y/n is a dragon." Diluc pointed out, "She's trying to teach herself to fly."

"Maybe pick a safer spot to do that..." Crepus said wearily, "I don't want y/n to get hurt while trying to fly..."

"Hm..." Kaeya perked up, "Hey, why don't we try that cliff that hangs over the lake!"

"Ooo! Yes, yes!" y/n chimed then took off, "Come on, hurry Diluc! Y/n wants to fly!"

"Y/n, WAIT-" Crepus shouted.

.
.
.

A while later, an exhausted Crepus was trying to recover from sprinting after y/n non stop for ten minutes straight.

Look, handling one kid is rough.

Handling a kid and a dragon is even harder but handling a kid, a dragon, and another kid is just... AAAAAA

The kids were just running around the couch the exhausted man was trying to rest on, y/n asking Kaeya to try on his eyepatch.

One of maids wandered over, carefully stepping over y/n's tail so she wouldn't end up hurting the dragon girl.

This lovely maid right here was called Lorelei. She practically adored y/n, the other two kids were okay, but y/n was just precious.

Y/n was always a little curious about why this lady was so infatuated with her but didn't quite mind since more friends were always welcome.

"Master Crepus, if you'd like, I can take the children over Starfell Lake." Lorelei offered then smiled, "That way, you can get some peace and quiet for a while."

Crepus gave her a thumbs up along with a, "That would be lovely, thank you."

"MISTER CREPE!" y/n shouted, hopping over the couch and landing on the crimson haired man's stomach, knocking the air out of him, "What's Starwell Wake?"

The dragon girl stared curiously when the man took a moment to get air back into his lungs so he wouldn't hecking suffocate.

"It's a lake near the City of Mondstadt-" Crepus explained, "And it's called Starfell Lake, y/n."

"Ohhh! Y/n wants to go!" she gasped.

"Lorelei here will take you, Diluc, and Kaeya there today." Crepus told the dragon girl as he pat her head, earning a grin.

"M'kay!" y/n chimed then hopped off his stomach to run up to Lorelei instead, "Miss Lorelei! Come on! Y/n wants to go!"

"Alright, alright, y/n." Lorelei told the girl, "But before we go, you should change clothes."

Y/n blinked, "?"

.
.
.

Y/n didn't know what this dress thing was... but she certainly didn't like it.

The little dragon girl adorned an odd look Lorelei hadn't seen on her before.

The little girl watched in disappointed as Kaeya and Diluc ran ahead, playing near the water while y/n remained by Lorelei.

She found the dress quite pretty, especially since it was her favorite color, and didn't want to ruin it.

But she also wanted to go play with Kaeya and Diluc by the water!

This wasn't fair...

"You know, you can go play with Diluc and Kaeya."

"No, I don't wanna ruin the dress."

Unsure of what to do, y/n remained beside the maid on the little blanket they brought along with them.

The disappointed dragon girl busied herself by playing with the little butterflies that fluttered past her.

'Boring...' y/n thought.

Y/n looked at Lorelei who was reading a book and suddenly, an idea popped into the h/c haired girl's head.

A very good idea.

She could've sworn she saw some people nearby. Maybe she could ask to borrow another set of clothes.

Y/n grinned, 'Good idea, y/n!'

The little dragon girl slowly got up and carefully walked away from Lorelei, just testing to see how long it would take the woman to notice her leaving.

Whatever book Lorelei was reading must've been good because she didn't notice y/n backing away.

The little girl grinned.

Somehow, without Lorelei noticing, y/n ran off in a hurry. Occasionally, she would trip on her dress but hopped right back up and continued running.

There y/n goes!