𝗖𝗹𝘂𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘀𝘀

~~~ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ•°*

So it was true.

Diluc had a crush on y/n.

A big one at that!

But y/n was completely oblivious, assuming that Diluc's nervous attitude around her was a result of her horns.

Aha, so clueless.

"Kaeya..."

"Uh-, y/n-"

Y/n did not look okay.

She wasn't okay.

"Does..." she began to tear up, "Does Diluc.... hate me? Did I do something?"

"I, uh..." Kaeya was unsure of what to say, not wanting to hurt y/n's feelings but also not wanting to rat out Diluc.

He laughed nervously, "Uh, y/n... you haven't turned into a dragon in a while. Has anything changed?"

"Oh!" y/n's mood flipped, "I've gotten super big and my baby fluff had gone away!"

"Huh? The fluff is gone?" Kaeya cried.

Y/n giggled, smiling, "I still have fluff on my tail, don't worry! My wings are bigger too, so I look more like a dragon and less like a lizard!"

Kaeya's periwinkle colored eyed were welling up with tears, "My precious y/n is growing up..."

Y/n chuckled as Kaeya emitted a quiet squealing noise of delight and sadness.

"Oh! Back to my original question-"

"OH LOOK! A BIRD!" Kaeya suddenly shouted, "Let's catch it and make chicken mushroom skewers!"

"YES! LET'S GO!" y/n breathed then sprinted away with bright eyes.

Kaeya let out a sigh of relief, "That was a close one... I guess I owe her some chicken mushroom skewers now, don't I?"

.
.
.

"Mister Crepus, do you know why Diluc is avoiding me?" y/n asked the man with a small pout.

"Hm... I'm not sure." Crepus admitted, "Has something happened recently?"

"Well..."

Y/n frowned, thinking deeply.

"I don't think-"

Wait a damn minute.

"...tasty." y/n stated then blinked at Diluc, "Hm? Your face is really red, Diluc. Are you okay?"

"I'M FINE! PERFECTLY FINE!" he said a bit too loud, "I, UH, GOTTA GO. BYE-"

Y/n watched curiously as he hopped off the tree branch and sprinted away.

"Mm... Kaeya?" y/n asked as she looked at the periwinkle eyed boy, "Can you make more skewers? They're really tasty-"

Y/n deadpanned when she saw that Kaeya, Jean and the other Knights were snickering.

"Hm? Whats so funny?"

"Y/n, do you realize what you just said?"

"..."

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

Crepus watched, a little concerned as the screaming y/n ran through the wall and out into the open air.

"Oh dear... there goes another wall..."

.
.
.

"Ohhh, I see."

Lorelei and y/n were just chilling in the Knights of Favonius Library after the dragon girl had fled from the manor.

"Ididntrealizewhatisaidatfirsybutididwhrnkaeyapointeditoutandithinkimayhavemadedilucuncomfysonowhemightnotwannabemyfriendanymoreand-"

"Calm down, calm down-" Lorelei told the teary eyed y/n, "Try talking slower."

Y/n let her head kinda just drop and hit the table. Lorelei could've sworn the wood cracked.

"I messed up..." y/n mumbled, "Now Diluc won't speak to me anymore..."

"I'm sure it'll be okay, y/n." Lorelei assured the girl, "I have an idea! Diluc's 18th birthday is coming up soon! Perhaps you could prepare a gift for him!"

"A gift?"

Lorelei nodded.

In an instant, y/n's tears were gone and she adorned a radiant grin, "Oh yeah! I could totally do that!"

Y/n hopped to her feet and gave Lorelei one of her backbreaking, yet extremely comfy, hugs before darting away in a hurry.

"Bye-bye now, y/n!" Lorelei called before sighing quietly, 'Whew... I hope Young Master Diluc finishes what he's been planning. Otherwise this may end up being a mess...'

As y/n was running off, ideas were going through her mind a mile a minute.

Of course, all the gift ideas she had come up with would cost money and she didn't currently have enough.

Maybe she'd have to work overtime...

Nah, too much work.

Andrei would eventually start pressuring her into taking a break.

Maybe she could take on more jobs?

Nah, also too much work.

And Crepus would begin to worry.

Y/n trotted to a stop, "Ah, wait."

'Mm... Mister Lord Sir did say that there was something he needed my assistance with and was nice enough to leave it up to me to decide whether or not I wanted to help...' y/n thought to herself, 'And he did say that I could get somethin out of it...'

"Oki doki! Haeresys, here I come!"

:)