𝗕𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀𝘄𝗲𝗲𝘁 𝗚𝗼𝗼𝗱𝗯𝘆𝗲𝘀

~~~ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ•°*

Y/n had very few memories of her family, and even fewer that she was actually capable of recalling without some sort of reminder.

But she did remember bits and pieces.

She did have a brother.
He was older than she was but was very kind to her.

He would play with her whenever she asked, though he had to be very careful.

Otherwise, he'd likely squash her.

Along came another brother, but he disappeared, leaving y/n with her first brother. She'd never say it aloud, but he was her favorite.

Something had happened at one point and he had died, leaving y/n alone again.

With her Mother... no, that wasn't her mother, was it? Y/n had no mother, a creator perhaps, but no mother.

She'd never considered that woman a mother. Or... maybe she once did until Lorelei gave her a better understanding of what a mother was like.

Then again, all mothers are different.

They have different ways of being mothers and y/n's was... loving towards the dragon in her own weird way.

Y/n had another brother after that. He was very fun to play with but he became quite boring after a while.

Eventually, y/n lost interest in the two people she could consider family.

She found amusement in playing with those weird dog things that didn't seem to like her. Especially the really big ones.

But that amusement didn't last.

All her new friends died so easily and the big one... the big one clearly didn't like to play with her.

Eventually, y/n left her mother and brother. In search of a better playmate.

She searched for a long time.

A very long time.

She met many people along the way. People, Gods, Monsters and creatures in between.

She met many new friends and eventually watched them leave.

Everyone left.

They always did.

Whether death took them or they left just because they desired to be elsewhere.

There came a point where y/n thought about returning home and she almost did.

She likely would've.

Had she not met Diluc.

Diluc was her friend and she really cared about him!

So why...

'Why has he not come back?' y/n wondered.

The dragon laid limply on the ground, uninterested in what was happening around her as a bunch of people in cloaks and masks ran around.