Chapter 2: Encounters

.

In the city of Mantle. Y/n Schnee who was now 15 and stood at 176cm, is walking through the streets. He was currently wearing Jotaro's part 5 clothing.

Next to Y/n was his older twin brother, Whitley Schnee

Next to Y/n was his older twin brother, Whitley Schnee. Whitley was wearing a blue jacket with a fur hood, a white shirt underneath a black vest, his star shaped locket, jeans and boots.

Despite the two being twins, Whitley only stood at 159cm tall and he wasn't muscular like Y/n who had a slim muscular build.

As the two were walking through the streets of Mantle, many civilians took glances at them. Some with hate due to being Schnee's, some didn't care as they've seen the two are like.

The two then reached their destination.

________

Whitley: Aaah~ That hit the spot.

The two Schnee twins were currently eating at their favorite diner. After an hour, everything they ordered were now in their stomachs.

Y/n: So, what are you gonna do now since you've graduated?

Whitley: Hmm?

Whitley went in thought. The two had just graduated college and now they both have to figure what to do now with their lives.

Whitley: I....don't know. I want to run the SDC but seeing as....he, wants Weiss to run it, I have no idea what to do. What about you?

Y/n: Researcher.

Whitley: Research what? Rocks? Ancient structures? Machines?

Y/n: A researcher of anything really.

Whitley: You don't know what do as well do you?

Y/n: Yeah....anyway, wanna head back?

Whitley nodded as then the two of them headed back home but not before paying the bill.

The two walked down a street which will head towards a Bullhead station which will get them to the flying city, Atlas.

???: Stay back!

The two heard a man scream in panic in an alley. They both looked at each other as they both then head towards the source of the scream.

They both reached the alley where they heard the scream. They both saw a pale skinned human with black hair standing on top of a man who was nearly shirtless with pink hair.