✘"All mine... but not quite | G.W. x F.I. x Reader x R.T.

Start from the beginning

"I think (y/n) knows themself enough, right?" Frank mutters, making Gerard groan.

There we go again.

~

"Where are you going?" Ray furrows his eyebrows, a hand over the car as he bends down to look at me through the open window.

We just arrived at the parking lot of the studio, which is a great relief after the whole bickering during the last bit of the trip, even more since we arrived earlier than planned given the good traffic, so they have about an hour until the interview and I have more time for myself.

"I gotta check in the hotel." I raise an eyebrow at him, wondering if he forgot about the usual routine of arriving at another city for anything that requires us to stay over for the night. "I mean, it'll save time. In case you guys are tired because of the interview, you won't have the inconvenience of waiting to check in first."

"Yeah, sounds like a good plan," Frank says as he suddenly shows up by my side of the car and opens the door, leaning in to press a kiss to my cheek and another to my lips. "Be careful. Call me if you have any problems, okay? Love you!"

"Love you too!" I smile, feeling my heart flutter at it, and catch a glimpse of his smile before he's jogging towards the studio.

Before I can even turn around from watching Frank through the back window, an arm is wrapped around me for a light hug and lips are pressed to my cheek shortly. Gerard smiles as I face him, and pecks my lips as well. "He's a loser, call me instead. I love you, hun. Please take care of yourself." A soft hum escapes his throat with how he brushes our noses together affectionately, most likely out of habit, but it's always so nice. "See you later!"

"I love you, see you!" I wave at him and at Ray, who rolls his eyes at the other and waves back at me.

I don't drive away just yet, no, I don't even close the door, only sitting there.

"Be careful," Ray leans in and presses a kiss to my head, pulling my head to his chest momentarily. "Love you! See you later!"

"Love you!" I call back, grinning as I finally do close the door after he is gone.

By the time I'm back to the studio—with five bedroom keys in hands and having made sure I had a room at the hotel just for myself plus an extra key—, I have grabbed a coffee at a nearby cafe and also something to eat, and the guys have already started their thing, the three sitting down at a couch in the middle of the studio and facing the guy that sits on the armchair across from them. Most of the questions are about their latest album, immediately bringing grins to their faces at talking about something they had been working on for years and now is finally perfected.

It doesn't matter how many interviews I've watched, I'm always mesmerized while watching them talk about themselves or their projects. Maybe it's because I love them and what they do a little too much, but it doesn't really matter. They do deserve all of it. They're simply fucking fantastic. And mine.

The whole interview takes almost three hours, approaching different points of My Chemical Romance's new album and also of the past ones, along with the guys' personal experiences on the production of the album. Even if I was there for most of the time, it's still a different experience to hear them talk about it and their perspective on everything that had happened. The way their eyes lighten up—fuck, so sweet.

"Do you think we did well?" Gerard is the first one to speak up as the three approach me, reaching out for the water bottles I hold as soon as they land their eyes on them.

"Yeah, of course! As always!" I smile, thinking back to a few of my favorite parts. "I'm even more excited for the extra songs."

"Aw, but you've already listened to all of them, even." Frank pouts a little.