intro

This is a reader x arcane fanfic where YOU choose your story. thats right! you choose your romantic interest or interestS. y/n will be gender neutral so this will be open to anybody and you can choose polyamorous routes. have fun!

Your family were one step away from being zaunians, working as secretaries and low level researchers. You developed very weak magic and studied it for years. To make money for your family, you performed light shows with the little magic you had in Zaun, telling stories and creating patterns from pure light.

This is set at the end or season 1, the aftermath.
You knew Jayce long before the creation of hextech and seeing as you were one of the only known arcane users in Piltover, the two of you found your studies aligned. You focused on healing and combining plants and magic as one

Upon the release of the hexgates, you were offered a ride all across the world to study plants, magic, cultures. Obviously, you accepted, taking your parents with you to take up residence elsewhere while you used your knowledge of plants and healing to feed the hungry and heal the sick, developing your skills along the way.

All of a sudden, you receive word from Jayce. Piltover has gone to hell and his close friend desperately needs to be healed. You decide to head back and realise that lots of work needs to be done to create a new piltover.

You end up meeting many friends, making many enemies and healing those who can't heal themselves.

Y/n
Y/N as a healer will meet every major character in Piltover. There will be many romantic options and the direction of the story will be decided by you, our beloved reader.

There will be many routes too that go along these like:

Pacifist
Healer
Vigilante
Enemy
Alone
Necromancer

These are separate option to the love interests and it is also possible to have multiple love interests for all my fellow polyamorous people.

The love interests available are

Jayce

Viktor

Mel

Vi

Jinx

Caitlyn

Ekko

(And some of the weird/ villainous storylines)

Silco

Vander

Sevika

Ambessa (yes, Mel's mom)

Not all of these romantic possibilities will be used but if it is requested, it will be used.

Requests are encouraged please give me your ideas. Hope you enjoy!