CHAPTER: 11

⚠️ TW: BLOOD ⚠️

It was already evening when Utahime woke up from a deep slumber. She stayed on the bed, just not ready to move on with the rest of the day. She kept staring at the ceiling until she got back in her senses. "It's no use staying like this....better do something to take my mind off with all the crap." With this thought in her head, she got up and head towards the bathroom.

She washed up her face and leaned forward putting her hands on the edge of the marble counter where she blankly stared right at herself in the mirror. The longer she stood there, the harder it became for her. The words came for her again. "How can Gojo fall for someone like you?" She closed her eyes and sighed deeply. "Just look at you!" "Weak and Pathetic!" "Gojo never took anyone seriously and look at you, falling for him." Tears began to fall as she couldn't hold them back anymore. Her heart was aching, her body began to shudder. "Do you even know whether he likes you back?" She looked at herself again. She was not herself anymore. Her eyes were shot red as pain and anger took over them. Even though it was just her side of the story, she knew it was wrong. She can't blame anyone but herself. "Don't expect anything, it'll break you." The next thing she knew was the nearest bottle of perfume, completely shattered in pieces, was spread across the bathroom floor. She looked down at her palm as a big piece of glass cut it deep enough, from which blood was dripping out on her entire hand and floor. She grabbed the towel which was now soaking from her blood. Took out the med-kit and started to wash up her wound as she sat on the toilet seat. "Mom..." she slowly spoke to herself. "I wonder if these scars aren't enough. Do i deserve them? Am i not worthy of anyone's love?" She started bandaging her palm. "Your's? Dad's? The one i like? Am i really not worth it?" "Why does everyone leave me on my own."

She came out from the bathroom, feeling a little tired again. "I'll clean the mess later." She wanted to change clothes. His clothes. She grabbed her pyjamas and changed. Tossing his outfit which now had her blood traces, in the laundry basket. She plopped herself on the bed and looked at her hand. "Why are you like this, Utahime..." She sighed and grabbed her phone and turned it on. She rubbed her eyes when notifications started to pop up.

Shoko: Hime, How's you now?!
Missed call from Shoko.
Shoko: I'll drop by with dinner.

Her eyes grew wide when she saw the last notification popped up on her screen which was about a few minutes ago.

Gojo: Hey! you left early so i thought to check up on you. Are you that sick? Everything okay?

She sat still and decided not to reply or even left him on seen. That was the last thing she wanted to do further. She let out a deep breath and put her phone back down. "He was worried about me.....okay Iori now it's not the time." She got up and put her hair in a ponytail. "Ow!" Her hand was still paining so she went in the kitchen and took a painkiller to ease it. Not soon enough, she heard the bell rang. She peeped through the peephole.

Shoko!

"Oh shoot! She can't see it." She looked at her hand and then the door. "Hime!" Shoko asked as Utahime opened the door with no choice left. "H-hi! Come on in." With that Shoko entered, putting food boxes on the dining table. "What took you so long." "I was in the kitchen..tell me how's you?" She asked bluntly while Shoko took a seat on the chair. "Tiring i guess." Shoko started to bitch about her day that how she got called to the hospital as soon as she left Gojo's place even though it wasn't that important but she still had to stay there for a couple hours. Utahime nodded to everything she told as she took the food out. "By the way, Here your medicines, thought could help you." She came and handed her a plastic pouch. "What the hell happened!" Before Utahime could take the pouch she stopped. "What?!" "Your hand, it was all good i remember." Utahime hesitated a bit before turning around. "Oh yeah, i was dizzy a bit and got a little scratch, that's totally fine." "Hime...." "I told you Shoko, I'm fine." "Look at me." Utahime stopped whatever she was doing. All she wanted was to curl up into a ball all night long and cry out on her best friend's shoulder. "She can't know." She gulped and tried holding back her emotions. "Why did you left." "As i told you, i was a little sick." "Yeah, sure! Now say it." "Say what?" Shoko asked again. "Did someone said anything to you?" Utahime turned around looking at her. "Why would you think that?" She chuckled. "Was it Gojo?" Shoko asked again. "What?! No, no why would you say that?" Utahime blurted out. "Then can you please stop fooling around and tell me, because clearly there's something." Silence dropped between both of them. Utahime sighed heavily, because she know her best friend won't let go that easily. She couldn't hold back her emotions anymore. Soon enough, her body started trembling. "Utahime....." Shoko whispered before taking her into a deep hug.

Utahime didn't want Shoko to be stressed out because of her. She didn't even mention once what was all the panic about. However, she may have told her about self insecurities and the bathroom incident....accidentally. "You know you're fucking dumb sometimes, Hime!" "Yeah, yeah mom." "I'm serious!" Shoko said applying ointment to her hand. "What would i do without y-...Ouch! Shoko!" Utahime exclaimed. "I was just teasing!" "Yeah, yeah whatever just don't do it again, please, just don't." Utahime's eyes softened to see her best friend there for her. All she needed was a shoulder to cry on. "Just tell me if there's something going on with you. I'm not gonna leave you on your own, dumb bitch." Shoko scolded. "Atleast, she's here...." Thought Utahime as they began to gossip while making their way on the dinner table where they ate together.

But the real question was now running inside her head. After all this, How is she gonna face him again?

Hey angels! Have a good day today. Be safe everyone! <3