CHAPTER: 7

Gojo held her hand for a moment, when he realized to take her away from the crowd. He interlocked his fingers through hers and walked away towards where his friends were. Utahime's face was still red as she moved along with him. As much as she thought she should be distant from him, It seemed impossible because he keeps on getting closer to her by any chance. He took her away from all the questionable looks they were getting from the crowd. They stopped where their friends were waiting for them basically near the VIP tables. After some time, he let go of her hand. "Ohmygod, Hime!" Mei opened her arms for a hug which Utahime returned happily. "You guys look so pretty." Said Utahime when she returned a hug to Yuki as well. The guys greeted her as well and soon, they all began talking to one another. They took off their eyes masks for now and Gojo couldn't care less about the talks because his eyes never left her. They remained on her like a prize. Utahime was well aware of it but she acted well enough. "How long are you going to resist me, Utahime?" He thought to himself and smile never disappeared from his face.

"Ahhhh Gojooooo!"

The sound of someone yelling from behind shifted their attention. "Ugh!" Mei said slowly and Yuki rolled her eyes. "Not this bitch, again!" Shoko whispered. Girls scoffed like they already knew who it was which made Utahime questioned. She turned around to see for herself. A girl with slick black hair in a high ponytail, clearly a bit taller than her. She wore a golden fitted dress that barely covers her chest properly, vibrant red lipstick and high heels, and was walking towards them. Gojo turned around to see Liz. Liz was the daughter of one of his dad's business partners. Clearly it seemed like she had to do something more with him. Even though Gojo extended his hand for a handshake but she ignored it and went for a hug, intentionally. Utahime's eyes wide opened to see this. "I wonder who is she? She is.....pretty." She thought to herself. Shoko was ready to murder someone just when Getou shared a look towards her. It seemed like they both knew what to do if something happens. Soon, she released the hug, but stayed close to Gojo as much as she can. Utahime felt something weird, a feeling she couldn't relate much. She looked away not to think about some sudden change.

"Oh hey you guys. Didn't knew you all will be here." She said in a high pitched voice turning her attention towards all of them. "Oh but here we are, like always." Shoko said with a fake smile. "After all it's Gojo's birthday, how can i not be here?" She let out a laugh which made Mei and Yuki looked at each other. She greeted them one by one but stopped when she saw a new face. "Hey! haven't seen you before." Gojo didn't even realize what was happening around. It seemed normal to him like always so he ignored her behavior but he was fully aware now who was she saying that to. Utahime lift up her face to meet hers. "Yeah, I...um shifted here a month ago." She raised her left brow. "Oh so who are you?" She was talking like she was the boss around there. Shoko clenched her fist again and again. Utahime now felt why the girls didn't like her. Utahime glanced at Gojo who was already looking at her. "Utahime Iori." She said with a soft smile. She was feeling uncomfortable around that woman. Gojo sensed something is off with her before she could utter her next words, he swiftly moved his arm around Utahime's back. She froze as he came closer to her. "Utahime became really close to us even in such short period." He glanced at her with softened eyes. Utahime was still processing what he was doing but deep down she was glad he did it. Liz lifted her brow with a disgusted look when she saw Gojo kneeling towards her.

She definitely hated that.

The girls tried their best not to laugh at the reaction coming from her. She let out a chuckle as she spoke again. "Well Gojo i wanted to meet your Dad, Can you please escort me?" "Oh Dad isn't here yet." He replied with a straight face, his hand still pressed against her back. "Hm! No problem i can wait, tell me when he is." Gojo couldn't care less when he nodded. Liz, on the other hand, kept on staring at Utahime, who was clueless about whatever was happening around. She turned around and walked away with a thought on her head.