CHAPTER: 1

Cool November noon at about 1pm Utahime's phone was buzzing continuously and on the third missed call, she finally wrapped a towel around her and got out of the shower to see what is the matter actually. Notifications started to appear on her phone's screen.

3 missed calls from Shoko

Shoko: "I'll be at the airport by 5pm along with Mei Mei, a friend from my highschool i told you about well anyways we'll be there to escort you and later we can crash at my place."
Shoko: "And we'll go shopping tomorrow!"
Shoko: "Mei Mei's parents opened a new restaurant and they are throwing a party tomorrow night they might be looking for some entertainment, You can sing and play guitar. I told Mei about it and she said They'll be happy to have you xx."

A wide smile formed upon Utahime's face as she sent her a voice mail. "Hey Shoko yeah it's me and I'm not dead, i was in the bathroom and you disturbed my shower. Just kidding! Can't wait to see you and yes we can go shopping and have fun tomorrow! Send Mei my love and regards and tell her I'd be happy to be there and one more thing I found myself an apartment but tonight I'll just crash at yours but ugh carrying all these suitcases and boxes would be a pain in the ass to take back at my place. Anyways i have so many stuff to do, see ya!" She took a whole minute to listen and then her reply appeared.

Shoko: "Thank God! And yes about your luggage, Don't worry about it, Gojo won't mind helping you." ;)

Her face showed no emotion but all she can think who's this Gojo now. She didn't mention him before or maybe she did. "Jeez! She do have alot of friends that's a good thing i guess I'll just blend in well." She said to herself and text back. "Sure if you say so xx." And then put her phone down and went inside the bathroom again. It will be a long day for Utahime but it's going just like she wanted.

After almost 35 minutes, she came back and look for an outfit. She took her time to decide what she's going to wear. The weather was almost chilly as it was late November so she went for a beige collar shirt tucked in a brown checkered skirt that was above knee length along with black leggings. She dried her hair and style it in a single space bun and put some makeup on. She looked in the mirror and the scar got her attention that covers her right cheek and stops at the bridge of her nose. She was about to cry when she remembered how she got it but she held herself up and let out a deep breath. "It's gonna be okay, Iori. Everything is going well and you'd be starting a new journey in Tokyo, you've got to be strong for now." She said to herself. It was already two now. She put her brown boots on and took her essentials in the hand bag along with her travel coat. She booked a cab for the airport. There was a total of two suitcases and two boxes, the driver helped her putting the luggage in the cab. She gave a last glance to her apartment as they drove off to the airport. It took about 10 minutes to reach the airport and one and half hour journey from Kyoto to Tokyo. She pulled a stroller which carried her suitcases and boxes. "U-TA-HI-MEEEE!" She heard her name as she saw Shoko running towards her. They haven't seen each other for about years. They've been best friends since Grade 2. They hugged each other while Mei kept a distance watching them with a smile. "I missed you so much, Hime." "I did too but ugh I can't breathe, Shoko." She left Utahime and let her breath. Mei Mei cleared her thought as Shoko begin to speak. "Hime, this is Mei Mei." They both shared a hug too and all three of them made their way towards Mei's car while laughing and talking and telling Utahime about Tokyo, their friends and funny stories. They load her luggage in the car and made their way to Shoko's apartment. Mei was driving while Shoko sat on the passenger seat and Utahime on the back seat. "Ah! And I didn't invite the guys so it's just us girls tonight." Utahime turned her attention to Shoko. "Y'all do hangout a lot." "We sure do. Hey! You're coming tomorrow right to the party?" This time Mei spoke up as Utahime nod in agreement. "Well why not we all go together to the restaurant i mean we can call Gojo, Nanami and Getou." "Good idea!" Shoko exclaimed. "What do you say, Hime?" "I mean i still haven't met everyone but it seems fun then sure." Utahime replied. "Well you'll meet them tomorrow and i promise you'll love it around here." Shoko said as she smiled at her. The rest of the day they talked and shared stories with each other. Apparently Utahime found out Nanami is Mei's Fiance and she already knows about Shoko's relationship with Getou. The funny stories were mostly about this Gojo guy she still haven't seen. They had fun and enjoyed their girls night to the full. Mei slept with Shoko in her room while Utahime slept in the guest room. To Utahime, it felt like home after a long long time.

Hey again besties, here is the first chapter and I'll be updating you with more until then enjoy xx. <33