CHAPTER: 2

"WAKE UP HIME! Its already 12 and you're still sleeping? We were going shopping remember?!" said Shoko as she burst into the guest room. "Ahh! So loud in the morning, Shoko." Utahime said as she rubbed her eyes and sat on the bed. "Morning? Seriously? Get your lazy ass up, get something to eat and be ready. Getou will be here in an hour and Mei Mei will meet us at the mall." "Wait, Getou is coming too?" Asked Utahime. "Nah! He'll just drop us to the mall, he has to go somewhere with Gojo however they'll meet us here at eight and we'll go together." Shoko replied. "Sure! I'll just go take a quick shower." Utahime said as she got up from the bed. "Well then I'll just make something for you to eat." Shoko said as she got out of the guest room.

Utahime brushed her teeth and took a shower. Wrapped in a towel, she dried her hair and opened the suitcase of her clothes and put on a black turtle neck with denim overalls. The boxes and stuff were still near the entrance so it would be easy to just take it from there while she moved to her apartment. She got out of the room to ask Shoko for some extra pair of shoes. "Shoko mind if i borrow...." Her words were cut off when she saw a guy sitting on the couch slurping a cup of coffee. He had long hair but not too long and it was in a man bun. He had piercings in both ears and was wearing black studs. As soon as he saw her, he stood up from his place and greet her. "You must be her friend who came from Kyoto. I'm Getou Suguru, Shoko's boyfriend." He said with a genuine smile on his face. Utahime greeted back. "Yes! She told me much about you, I'm Utahime Iori, Nice to meet you Getou-kun." They shook hands and went back for what they were doing. Utahime found herself a pair from the shoe rack as she spoke. "Um where is Shoko?" "Oh, She just went to change and you can eat that." Getou said as he pointed towards the table. Utahime had her coffee and french toasts Shoko made. "I'm back..." Shoko came out of the room and saw both of them. "Huh! You guys already met." Getou stood up again and put his cup on the counter top. "Oh look at you. And yes i know what you'll say. Yeah we already introduced ourselves so no need for you to do it, Right Utahime-san?" "Hm hm!" Utahime nod as she put the dishes in the dishwasher. "Well that's a good thing but we have to hurry, Mei is gonna kill us If we'd be late!" "Then let's go!" Utahime said as she grabbed her bag and put on her favourite baseball team's cap.

The drive took about 20 minutes to the mall. Getou already left dropping the girls at the mall and made his way to meet Gojo.

"This place is huge!" Utahime exclaimed as they made their way towards the shops. "Guys what are we going to buy?" Shoko said. "Well, I don't have a nice dress to wear tonight. All my dresses are still packed in the boxes, so i guess I'll just go for something fancy." "Wait! What! The theme is a fancy wear, I don't have something good either!" Shoko moved her attention towards Mei. "Well Duh! It's a party, what did you expect? anyways it seems like we're buying dresses and shoes so let's keep moving, i know some perfect shops around here." They nod in agreement and move along.

                                ~

"Oh! I didn't tell that before but I've to be there to greet the guests so i guess we wouldn't be going together." Mei said as they made their way towards the car. "Well don't worry about it, its fine Mei, already four of us coming together." Shoko replied as they put their shopping bags inside. "You should be there early anyways Mei-san." Utahime said as they got into the car. After a few hours of shopping, Mei Mei dropped them to Shoko's apartment and went her way.

                                  ~

"Wow! You are really bad at this, Give me that." Shoko said as she took eye liner from Utahime's hand. "Its not my fault okay, just make it quick." She applied a little makeup on her because she was taking way too long to get ready.

*Ding Dong*

"It must be them, apply this lipstick, put on your dress and come out quick." Shoko left closing the door behind and went to check who is it. "What took you so long Shoko, I'm already tired standing for too long." Gojo said as he made his way inside while Getou kissed Shoko as he said "You looking Dead Gorgeous." Shoko smiled at his compliment and closed the door. "Well she takes time getting ready." "Oh your friend from Kyoto huh, Maybe she might need some help?" Gojo said with an evil grin on his face. "Satoru. I'll kick your ass! you haven't even met her and here you're seeing your chance to flirt. Grow up will ya!" Shoko said as she put on her heels. "Shoko! This colour is too dark are you kidding me." Gojo turned around as he heard Utahime's voice coming out of the room. His world stop as soon as he caught her sight. "OH MY MY!" These words unexpectedly came out of his mouth. Utahime stopped when she saw everyone in the lounge but her eyes met with a new face, Tall heighted, in a formal suit, White hair and wearing sunglasses (at night time) who was staring at her from top to bottom. She wore a black off shoulder maxi with her hair half tied with a huge white ribbon. "What's wrong with that? No you looking great!" Shoko took the lipstick from her hand. Gojo's eyes remained on her like she was a prize. Shoko cleared her throat which distract his attention. "Well Hime you already met Getou and This is Gojo Satoru and Gojo this is Utahime Iori, my best friend from Kyoto." Utahime bowed down so does he. He had a wide smile on his face as he went closer for a hand shake. Utahime became stiff but she returned the hand shake. Chills running down her spine when he rubbed his thumb on her hand. Her eyes wide opened when he lowered his sunglasses and they locked eyes. Her hazel brown eyes met with a pair of ocean blue eyes. No wonder why he wore sunglasses even at night. Anyone can be lost in them so far seems like Utahime already did. "Looks like I'm going to be your date tonight, what do you say Utahime?" He said in a seductive voice with a smirk. Utahime moved her gaze around the room. "GOJO! Give her a break, you're such a tease." Getou said as Gojo chuckled. "Don't you dare tease her, Satoru!" Shoko said as she hit him with her elbow. "So how are we going?" Gojo finally moved his attention away from Utahime and asked. "We both brought our cars so I'll take Shoko and maybe Utahime will join you." Getou said which made Utahime's eyes wide opened. "Hell naw! I'm not leaving her with him." Shoko replied which made Gojo laugh. "Relax! What do you think of me, Shoko." "An asshole!" Shoko shrugged. "Well, you do trust me with everything you've got so there's no reason for you to say that but i guess your precious Utahime can tell whatever she wants." "Um.. i won't..mind but only if you say so or else it's okay." Utahime said quietly. Shoko sighed as she spoke. "Fine! Gojo drive safely then." "As your command ma'am!" Gojo said as he made his attention towards Utahime again and brought a hand forward. "Shall we?" He said with a smile. "Hm Sure." Utahime nod as he hold her hand and went out of the apartment.