RESORT ( Chapter 16)

Y/n's pov

After they treated Takemicchi, they move him to a room. We sat next to his bed silently.

" You should get that hand check."

" Huh? Oh, Ken Kun. It's fine it does not hurt that much." I reassured him.

" Are you sure? You know you shouldn't get in between when someone's fight you could seriously hurt. And stopping Mikey's kick with your hand was really reckless." Ken Kun lectured me.

" The only reason I did that because you two were fighting and Takemicchi was unconscious. So I didn't have a choice." I said.

" And Never mind that, tell me that you and Mikey will make up soon. Right?" I asked.

" Like hell I would!!" Ken Kun exclaimed and stood up.

" It's getting late, let's go." Ken Kun start leaving.

" What about Takemicchi kun?" I asked.

" His family will take care of him, let's go."

" Hey, wait for me!!" I yelled trying to keep up with Ken Kun.

_________________________

After what happened Mikey Kun and Ken Kun continued to fight and no one could stop them.

It's hard to believe that those two are really fighting each other.

Mikey Kun has also not been himself lately. Emma chan was also really worried about those two.

But, it's not like I can do anything about it. I want to stop those two, but nothing seems to work.

Even after I tried my best to stop them. But they kept fighting. These couple days have gone worst if this keeps up Toman would split into two. I don't want that. But, why can't I stop them. I looked at my right hand that'd covered in bandage.

Thinking about it make my head hurt, I should go out to get some fresh air.

So, I went outside. I was walking around not really sure where I was going. So I decided to go to the park for some peace and quiet.

But on my way there I ran into Ken Kun. Apparently he was going to check on Takemicchi kun. I tag along with him.

____________________________

In Takkemicchi's house

"Ken Kun we can't just enter someone's house with out permission.
I said, but he didn't listen.

" It's fine if you want to stay outside." Ken Kun said and took off his shoes. I hesitantly followed him.

We climbed the stairs leading to Takkemicchi Kun's room. Ken Kun open the door.

" Who'd you say is arguing with who?"

" Draken Kun!"Everybody was surprised to see him.

" I'm here to check on you Takemicchi" Ken Kun said with a smile.

" Sorry to barge in unannounced, we were worried about you"

" Y/n chan" Takemicchi kun's friend" exclaimed

" L/n San" Takemicchi kun also exclaimed.

" Huh, Takemicchi kun my last name is not L/n. And who's this L/n you keep talking about?" I said as I sat down

Takemicchi kun immediately cover his mouth. " I'm sorry! It's.... Um nothing......" He just kept quiet.

"L/n?" Ken Kun questioned.