"Sure is pretty though," I say to everyone and go up to the front with my sister, she gives a small smile.

Clarke and I walked a faster pace than the others, so when we reached a clearing we stopped to look around. The others were farther behind, talking about the reasons why they were in the skybox. I put a hand against Clarke's stomach, stopping her from moving. In the field was a deer grazing on grass. Clarke smiled at the animal that oblivious to us, she mentioned with a waving hand for the others to join us.

"No animals, huh?" Finn commented cheekily, I smacked him in the shoulder.

He gave me a dirty look before moving closer, his foot snapped a stick causing the Deer head the snap up and looked around for the noise. I fell onto my butt surprised at the animals looks, it was defiantly different than a deer. On one side of the deers face another deer head was growing, muscle and puss with it. I put a hand over my mouth as I watched it prance away.

Gulping I stood up, waiting for the others to follow my actions. We walked across the open field and the deer was no longer to be seen. I looked both way before entering the woods again, the misty air hung around us. We ventured down a hill, I walked beside Clarke, who cautiously held onto her black knapsack.

"You what I'd like to know? Why send us down today after ninety seven years? What changed?" Finn yelled from the front, where he and Octavia walked.

"What changed is that you're giving me a headache!" I replied in a smart alic tone.

Finn turned around and gave me a look, I flashed him a cheeky smile. Octavia grabbed one of the trees and spun around it, trying to catch Finn off guard but it didn't work. I pulled my ponytail tighter, the throbbing pain ebbed through my skull. It could actually be Finn, giving me the head ache or it could've been from this morning when I smashed my head on the metal chair. Sighing I listened up to what Monty was saying, something about a satellite and the reason why we're down here.

"It wasn't a satellite. The Ark is dying," Clarke said in a dead tone. Everyone turned to her, including me. "At current population level, there's only roughly three months left of life support, maybe four now that we're gone."

"So that was the secret they locked you up to keep?" Finn said, falling beside her. "Why they kept you in solitary. Floated your old man."

"What?" I said, everyone stopped and turned to me. "He's dead?"

Clarke pressed her lips in a firm line, she nodded her head and kept walking. I put a hand over my mouth hiding the terror on my face. I'll never meet my real father. The group started walking again, Finn kept glancing back at me. I pulled my hand way from my mouth and wiped the single tear that fell down onto my cheek.

I caught up with the group with a sniffle. Clarke was in mid sentence, "Anyway, the guard showed up before we could. That's why today, that's why it was worth the risk. Even if we all die, at least we bought them more time."

"They're gonna kill more people, aren't they?" Monty suspected.

"Good! After what they did to me, I say float them all." Octavia snapped and waved through the group so she could get to the front.

"You don't mean that!" Jasper called after her, following her deeper into the woods like a lost puppy.

"We have to warn them," I spoke, my voice wavering.

"That's what dad said." She gave me a smile that didn't reach her eyes, then she took off in the direction that Jasper went.

I followed after her, trudging though the leaves. I ran into her back, not expecting her to stop. Frowning I moved to the side to see what the hold up was. Octavia was undressing, she pulled off her jump suit revealing her burgundy crop top and her black underwear. Jasper was smirking, saying something about how he loved earth.