𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝖋𝖎𝖛𝖊

Comenzar desde el principio

FINN: Difficult but not impossible. 

ACHATIUS: You noticed something was off about him. As not many people carry the knowledge of how to kill a greater demon. 

Rose: ( In mind. ) Definitely he is not what he shows. How to kill a greater demon, this information isn't readily available in any Institute. 

Theo: ( In mind. ) Right, this kind of information is only known to those who are from demon realms. 

Rose: ( In mind. ) I feel a strange connection with him. 

Theo: ( In mind. ) Need to keep an eye on him. 

Jace: Oh, so the entry point's right below his sternum? 

Jonathan: Mm-hmm. 

Jace: If we can get close enough, we can kill him. 

Jonathan: You wouldn't have enough velocity, and even if you did, the defeat's only temporary. The nasty buggers always find a way to break out of their realm and come back. 

ACHATIUS: True. 

Alec: Thank you for the intel. We'll take it from here. 

Jonathan: If I can, I'd like to help. 

Alec: We appreciate that, but you don't have clearance to go on mission. Not this Institute. 

Isabelle: Alec, you can't be serious. 

Jace: Hey, Alec. Look. He clearly knows more than us about Azazel. We could use all the help we could get. 

Sebastian: Now, as far as tracking is concerned, we should really think about... 

Alec: We have a very capable warlock for that. You do what you want. I'm gonna work with Magnus. 

Isabelle: Alec, stop! Stop! What's your problem? 

Alec: Sebastian Verlac shows up out of the blue and saves you? 

Isabelle: What are you trying to say? Alec, you and Theo did everything you could to help me. And I love you both for that. But don't treat Sebastian like the enemy just because he was able to help me. 

Scene Changes. 

( Seagull crying ) ( Rushing air ) ( Clapping ) 

Azazel: You hid the Cup in this... other realm, and now you don't know how to portal there? 

Magnus: I'm not a goddamn warlock. I don't know what I'm doing. If you want to create a portal, let's get a real one. 

Azazel: So you can use 'em to switch you back and escape this mess? I don't think so. 

Magnus: And once I give you the Cup? 

Azazel: I'll reward your kindness by delivering you into a body that you deserve. Not one that's not locked up in a Shadowhunter's prison. ( Ringing ) Get rid of him. ( Ringing ) 

Magnus: Hey, Alec. 

Alec: Hey. Look, I know you had a rough night, but, um... I need your help tracking Azazel. 

Magnus: I wish I could help, but I'm busy with a client. 

MAGNUS: I never refused to help him. 

Alec: Are you OK? You sound strange. 

Magnus: I had a rough night. Look, I need to get back to my client. If you need a warlock, call Dorothea. ( Beep ) ( Beep ) ( Ominous music ) ( Knocking )