CHAPTER 1

Let's begin the story..

There is a village named kamalpura. It is a very beautiful village with full of greeny environment around and there is a falls and river near by the village.

Actually, there is no internet connectivity and no proper road for the village. Instead of all these, the peoples in the village is living very happily and peacefully.

The village has one head and the people will respect his decisions and go with his words. The people in this village having school and hospital on their own and they won't go out of village unless it is necessary. Graduate students will leave village and they will return once they complete their studies.

They'll always use commodity to commodity type as a sales method. Usually the people in the village doesn't having their own agricultural land but some parts of land is allocated for some family for crop cultivation. Each and every person in the village have to work harder to get food to eat.

This is the story of this village. And a oldman telling this to a group of students who came there to aggregate detials for their documentary. They are eagerly hearing the story.

Student : Is this the full story of this village? Grandpa..

Grandpa : yes my dear..

Student : grandpa, we heard some more thing of this village..

Grandpa : about??

Student : Black Shadow...

Grandpa shocked on hearing this and his words are stammered to come out of mouth. He starts to sweat heavily and a fear appeared his face.

Grandpa : what.... What are you talking about??

Student : Black Shadow.. don't you know about this?? Grandpa..

Grandpa : that... I.... First of all, tell me this... Who told this to you??

Student : watchman brother... He only told me about this to help my documentary..

Grandpa : he is metally challenged person.. the informations are fake, don't trust those things...

Student : but.. if these are fake, why are you reacting so much?? Grandpa..

Students frowned their eyebrows and they found Grandpa is hiding something.. Students think not to compel him.

Student : ok Grandpa... We found you're hiding something from us for our good.... It's ok Grandpa...

Students bid bye to him and starts to go. Grandpa felt guilty for that. He thinks for a minute and stopped them by his bold voice.. They stopped and turned around..

Grandpa : I'll tell the happened only for your film..

Students returned to their places and started to listen him. Grandpa is sitting on the chair and the students are sitting at the ground around him.

Grandpa : i can only say what i know.. don't question me dear...

On hearing that they starts to laugh.

Student : you're words only enough for us Grandpa...

Grandpa smirks and he started to tell the story but he continuously noticing his watch. Now the time is 4pm..

Grandpa : A mandap is at the center of lotus pond and the pond is near Krishna river.

Student : Grandpa...!! I think we came here by crossing that river. It is at the entrance of village, but it has a big palace in between the pond and river..

Grandpa : haan.. correct. That is the river.. But when you have noticed it carefully you can see that mandap, pond even the palace doesn't have any life...

Students are confused and looking at each other. Grandpa's cough returned them to story.

Student : why did you said like that??

Grandpa : the thing which I'm gonna say now is the reason for that..

About 150 years ago, the King ruled this kamalpura village. the king's son loved a girl who is lower class of him. One day, king came to know the truth and decided to kill the girl and to do marriages to his son with another king's daughter.

King's son who heard all these convey this to his lover and they decided to go against their parents wish. They planned to leave home at midnight.

As per the plan, they got out but they were captured by a trap plotted by the king. They ran into the mandap which was in the lotus lake to safeguard their life.

The king's soldiers were searching for them inch by inch. They were hiding in the mandap. The girl is crying on his shoulder. Suddenly she noticed a wierd thing. Some words were glittering in the mandap.

On seeing that, she wiped out her tears and ask her lover to make a promise. He promised that I'll never live without you in my 7 lives. Immediately she smiled and starts to read the glittering words. It is a mandra which will give a boon with some protocols.

After reading that mandra, she holds his hands and said we'll be together in our 7th life but for that we have to sacrifice our 6 lives like this, I love you...

Immediately, a fire occurred there and they caught fire. After a few minutes they fell down as ash and flew away...

This is the only reason, for that mandap being lifeless. After this incident, king lost his status and dead.

Like this grandpa finished the story.. students are confused with this.

Student : there's nothing terrific in this story grandpa.. but why are you afraid of her??

Grandpa : this is not the end dear... About next 50 years there is nothing happened but after that.. some of the people who were living in this village often told that a girl was sitting in the mandap and crying...

We doesn't care about that but in a full moon day she murdered a man who has rohini nakshatra in horoscope and she drank his blood.

She doesn't like a man who cheated his wife or lover. So she killed them with evidence.

So that some of the people worships her and treat like a goddess. But still she is a deadly evil..

After that every month continuously any one of the rohini nakshatra innocent man will die for her sake..

Student : how did you know about this??

Grandpa : these are the history of this village and this will be written in the leaves book of village.....

Student : these are happened before 100 years.. will she come this year??

Grandpa : in full moon day, already she chose a person to murder and she'll give a hint for them..

Student : hint about??

Grandpa : she'll tell her name to the particular person..

Student : what is her name??

Grandpa : Angel!!!.

On hearing this a particular student got shocked and others are looking at him weirdly. Grandpa looking at them confusingly.

Grandpa : what happened?

Student : while we're coming near the river a girl came there and asked to take her with us.. And she said to me that her name was Angel when she left..

Grandpa frightened and petrified on hearing this.. And the co students also got scared...

To be continued....

With love your sweetheart.. ❤️❤️