CHAPTER 70: UNVEIL MAESTRO'S MYSTERY II (CONCLUSION)

Start from the beginning

“Hailie Twain's younger brother”

My eyes widened.

I felt a moment stopped when she mentioned my sister's name so simple. I think its been awhile since someone mention her name that it isn't a member of the organizartion which picks my curiousity. I turned around and changed my reaction while she sweetly smiles at me.

“I'm not mistaken. Your Hailie's brother and I remember correctly as she tells me a lot about you before” she happily remarked then approached me then stretch out her arm with a sweet smile curved in her pinkish lips. “My name is Ariety Eavenson and your sister's best friend since highschool. Its nice to finally meet you Hide”

“What?”

“You may change your appearance but I know its you from your eyes, voice and body. You look exactly the same as your sister but in a man version” Ariety chucckled.

But her smile slowly faded when she sees my reaction towards her. “I know her secret and trust me I'm not one of them so don't react like that. Also I'm not gonna tell them if ever we're gonna cross paths in the underground world”

"Who are you Ariety?" I asked.

She simply smiled at me and put both of her hands on the back then slightly titled her head while mainting the eye contact.

“A dangerous woman like your sister”

Her voice changes it somehow brings some chills and I can tell that she meant those words. A pretty girl like her is a dangerous one. No wonder my sister became her best friend, they somehow look like each other and even though she's dangerous I can sense some kindness from her.

“Ariety!” Krist called her. “We need to go right now. Both Thompson and Raval needs our help, let's not waste our time─”

“Hide can you help us?” Ariety suddenly asked me with a serious look on her face where it made her companion confused and look to each other.

“Ariety he's a normal young man─“

Slate was cutted off. “He's not an ordinary young man. Your talking to one of the most dangerous higher ups in one of the current powerful organization” she answered sharply to her companion which rendered them speechlesss.

“Actually I was─”

“Yes you were─”

“Which techinically in the past”

“Still you became dangerous”

“And I will never become again”

“But still we need your help”

“On why do I need to help you?” I asked her. “You maybe my sister's best friend it doesn't necessarily mean that I'll help you with anything. I still don't trust you Ms. Eavenson”

She sighed. “Magpayong ka nga Hide. Inuulan ka nang trust issues katulad ng Ate mo” pambara niya sa 'kin.

“Tara na Ariety! Wala tayong mapapala sa lalaking iyan kung hindi siya tutulong sa atin” rinig kung pagsabi ni Slate na mukhang naiinis dahil sa akin. “Magmadali na tayo!”

Sa mga nakalipas na oras parang nalaman ko na kung anong nangyayari dito. Ako'y napaisip sandali habang tinitingnan sila ng mabuti at inalala ang mga aking nakita ng simulang nangyari ito. Unti-unting nag fit kung ano ngayon ay nangyari sa kanilang tatlo kaya sinabi ko nalang kung anong ideya na pumasok sa aking isipan kung bakit ganito sila.

“I know Slate Maehara is Maestro but only the face of it. When I watch a news before I figure it out that he doesn't work alone which somehow proves right now there are atleast four of you behind him which is a not bad group but I know there are more of you. Then the two of your members got captured by your enemies, possibly they were bitten up badly that you wanted revenge on them as the leader of the group. However its not easy as Krist thinks it could be a trap and now Ariety here wants my help to guide you as she propably knew my line of work before because of my sister” I fastly explained.