He Jinyun smiled and said: "No, not at all."

He could understand Ye Jianbin's attitude, after all, he was the one who took Ye Zexi away.

However, he would not let go, even when facing Ye Jianbin's stubborn attitude.

Entering the house, Ye Jianbin had already sat down on the sofa, and in front of him was a set of blue and white porcelain tea sets, it looked like Ye Jianbin was making tea.

He Jinyun and Ye Zexi looked at each other.

Ye Zexi lowered his voice: "He has never made tea for me when I come to visit." Hinting that you got a special treatment.

He Jinyun smiled, took out the tea he bought for Ye Jianbin, and took the initiative to sit down: "Uncle, why don't you try the tea I brought today?"

Ye Jianbin didn't hesitate. He stretched out his hand and took it. He opened the tea and smelled it: "Dragon Well Tea?"

"Yes." He Jinyun smiled.

Ye Jianbin said: "Not bad."

It happened that the servant brought fruit and snacks over at this time. Yan Man handed Ye Zexi a small cake and secretly rolled her eyes: "What do you mean not bad? You're obviously happy! His only hobby is to collect tea all day. But I have to say Xiao He got him his favorite."

Ye Zexi agreed, and at the same time took a bite of the cake, his eyes lit up instantly: "It's delicious!"

Yan Man laughed: "I made it especially for you, and if you like it, I will pack some for you when you leave!"

Ye Zexi nodded quickly: "Okay."

"Just eat quickly, the cake can't be left out for too long." Yan Man said.

Ye Zexi smiled: "Everything you pack for me, I rarely let them survive until the next day, right?"

Yan Man smiled and nodded: "Right."

The two chatted for a while, and when they looked at He Jinyun on the other side, it seemed that Ye Jianbin had a good conversation.

Seeing this, Ye Zexi breathed a sigh of relief.

Yan Man also took a look and shook her head with a smile: "Your dad is such a tsundere. He still likes Xiao He in his heart, don't worry."

Ye Zexi was a little shy, so he coughed slightly to cover up: "Yeah."

Yan Man glanced at the time: "It's almost time. I will prepare lunch first. You sit and talk with Haoyan."

"Okay." Ye Zexi nodded.

Ye Haoyan came over at this time, and whispered to Ye Zexi: "Brother, you might not know, dad's face was very not good yesterday!"

Ye Zexi felt funny: "He scolded you again?"

"Of course not, but his expression was really scary!" Ye Haoyan scratched his hair and said again, "But you should come back often in the future, I found out that every time you come back, dad's mood will be much better."

Even if he made another mistake at work the next day, Ye Jianbin would not scold him.

Ye Zexi was a little surprised when he heard these words, but he soon understood that if Ye Haoyan could say these words, that means he had begun to accept him from the bottom of his heart.

"Yeah." Ye Zexi felt warm in heart and nodded, "I will come back to visit more often when I'm not busy."

Hearing what Ye Zexi said, Ye Haoyan smiled.