Niya's also shocked hearing the guard.

Maybe the one who did this doesn't want his life.

He went towards the big glass window and looked through it. The pieces of mirror scattered around the car.

He furiously went towards the guard and held his collar.

Niya gasped looking at the scene.

"Where were you when this all happened?" He asked him dangerously, which made the guard gulp in fear. Sweat beads started forming on his forehead.

"Sir, I was-"

Aryan didn't let him complete his sentence. He pushed him, making him fall on the floor.

Niya's eyes widened in shock. She ran towards the guard to help him. "Are you okay?" she asked him while helping him to get up.

He nodded, mumbling thank you.

"Are you out of your mind, Mr. Obroi? Is this the way you to talk with others?" She asked in anger. She didn't like the way he behaved with that guard.

His jaws tightened looking at the girl who dared to question him.

"Is this what your parents taught you?" This question made him more angry.

He marched towards her and grab her neck, pinning her against the wall.

"How dare you to take my parents name from your filthy mouth?!" He was fuming in anger.

Her tears were rolling down her cheeks. She tried to remove his hand, but his hold was strong as iron.

"Sir, what are you doing?" The guard came running to stop him.

"You, get lost!" He said to that guard, clenching his teeth, still keeping his angry eyes on Niya.

"But, sir-"

"I SAID OUT!" He roared. His hold was tightening around Niya's neck, making her eyes turn into red.
She was losing her breath.

That guard ran out of the cabin.

She was slapping his hands to remove it, but he was raging like a bull ready to kill her.

"You filthy girl dare to question me?!" He asked, going dangerously close to her. All the incident happened in his life because them were flashing in front of his eyes. He was blinded by hatred.

"Plea-please lea-leave" she said. It was becoming difficult for her to breath.

Maybe this is my end.

Black dot started dancing in front of her eyes. Her legs started becoming weak,  and soon she lost her consciousness.

Looking at her eyes closed, Aryan's hold loosened and his eyes widened.

His hands started shaking in fear.

Is she dead?

He became panic.

He scooped her in his arms and placed her on the couch.

"Hey!" he tapped her cheek but got no reaction from her.

"Hey, Niya, get up!" He was continuously tapping her cheeks.

His heart was beating in fear.

He took a glass of water and sprinkled  some on her face, but it was of no use.

What should I do?

He ranked his hand through his hair.

"Hey, Niya, get up, Dammit!" He shouted.