𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊

Start from the beginning

Rosaline opens her eyes and flashes her alpha eyes. She swings her katanas and fearless rune is showed. Theodore's magical bow appears and he stretches its string forming the strength rune. Clary is seen blowing the candles on her birthday cake forming the angelic rune. Jace is seen jumping from a building with eagles surrounding him. He jumps on the ground splashing the water which forms heightened speed rune. Alec is seen a room with healing rune drawn on one of the walls. He aims his arrow. Isabelle is now shown swinging her blade forming the parabatai rune. Simon is seen wiping the blood on his lips in hotel de mort. The whole background turns black and white. Luke is seen with a wall behind him covered with runes and wolves. Magnus is drinking his cocktail. Scene splits and shows Theo and Rose using their magic and flashing their alpha eyes. Then all the runes are shown burning and Rosaline, Theo, Clary, Jace, Alec and Isabelle are shown walking and the title Shadowhunter appears with The Mortal Instruments written below. And the screen turns black. 

Luke: Clary. 

Clary: What are we waiting for? Let's go. 

Luke: That's what Valentine wants. You know that if you touch that sword, he can destroy the entire Downworld, including Simon. 

Clary: No, Valentine needs an energy source. He needs lightning. 

Luke: He's got it. Every Institute is powered by an angelic power core. 

ELIJAH: He planned everything well. 

Jace: Alec's not picking up. 

Rose: Nor is Theo. 

Clary: Let's move. Valentine is gonna wish he never laid a hand on Simon. I'll make sure of it. 

Luke: Whoa, whoa, whoa! You're not going anywhere near that Institute. We're taking you to Magnus. He can protect you. 

Clary: No, I don't need to be protected. I need to save Simon. 

Rose: The Down world knows that now you're the only key to activating that sword. They want you dead. 

Jace: I can save Simon with Rosaline. 

Clary: Doesn't work that way. If I'm not the one who shows up, Valentine is gonna kill him. 

Dot: Wait! 

HOPE: That was Dot! 

Clary: Dot? ( They see Dot there. ) 

Dot: There's another way to destroy the sword. 

Scene Changes. 

( They took Dot to Magnus'. )

Magnus: There you go. You'll start feeling better in no time. 

Dot: Thank you. 

Clary: Dot, tell us everything you know. 

Dot: I heard Valentine briefing his men. If Jace touches the sword, his grip would destroy it. 

Jace: Me? 

Luke: Why should we believe a word she says? It's probably just another trap. 

Dot: Luke, Clary, you know me. 

Clary: You've lied to me before. 

Dot: Because of the injections. But now that he has the warlock girl, he's cast me aside. I'm myself again. ( Scoffs ) 

Luke: Good story, but I've heard better. 

Jace: Wait, in the vision from Ithuriel, the demon that destroyed the sword had a clawed hand.